Job title: MTN Nigeria Recent Job Recruitment – Apply Now
Job description: MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – SME Segment SOHO, Enterprise Business
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Identification Number: 1086
Job Schedule: Full Time
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Reports To: Senior Manager, Segment Management
Division: Enterprise Business
- Contribute to the ambition 2025 market plans with clear strategy to action / operational plans
- Plan and develop SoHo/Micro Sub-Segment growth strategy in conjunction with Solution Development, Brand & Communications, Sales Enablement, and other relevant Units across MTNN
- Contribute to the understanding of the financial strength of key projects involving changes in subscriber numbers, cost of product/service delivery, marketing spend, average revenue per user (ARPU), return on investment (ROI) as well as proposing next steps
- Develop creative and innovative approaches to drive sustainable growth in the Micro Sub-Segment market
- Provide direction for the development of communications to drive understanding of value proposition and achieve business objectives
- Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities, e.g., by stimulating and encouraging new business opportunities, launch of products, product/process innovation, business model innovation etc.
- Utilize strong analytics skills to understand customer behavior and position solutions working with relevant units across the business
- Apply research skill to accomplish business objectives; analyze data, search for patterns and trends, develop key findings, conclusions and indicated actions from qualitative/quantitative customer research.
- Provide support for advertising/promotions/events independently from concepts stage (agency briefing – script-storyboard development) to execution (production-flighting).
- Identify, review and monitor demographic and vertical profiles of the Micro sub-segment
- Ensure Micro sub-segment marketing strategies based on clear value propositions that are aligned to maximize existing and new opportunities.
- Evaluate new market opportunities for expansion and revenue growth
- Provide delivery and performance tracking support to Senior Manager, SME Segment
- Drive technology / ICT usage and uptake across SoHo’s and Micro segments in Nigeria
- Implement key decisions made by the Senior Manager, SME Segment, ensuring that they are tailored to the needs of the Micro Sub-Segment
- Review market and internal conditions and develop marketing strategies that grow MTNN’s revenue streams and exceeds individual targets and objectives and assist department in planning and developing budgets for the upcoming year.
- Integrate quality management procedures to all business processes within the Micro Sub-Segment function and their effective deployment on a day-to-day basis.
- Use appropriate performance metrics and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to routinely monitor progress against targets, taking appropriate managerial action to ensure all set targets and KPI’s are met or exceeded.
- Provide any other necessary assistance required in support of the business plan or tactical plans agreed on an ad-hoc basis
- Continuously engage and interact with the various sub segments and behavioral clusters across defined segments to clearly identify solutions that suit each subsegment.
- First Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Finance or any related discipline.
- Fluent in English
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration will be an added advantage
6 – 13 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Experience in the enterprise market in the telecommunications industry
- Experience in developing propositions, channel development as well as sourcing new business opportunities
- Knowledge of functions & operations of the Telecommunications industry.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline: 11:59 PM: 15th February, 2022.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A VPN APP, PLEASE TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE APPLY HERE LINK BELOW, ELSE THE JOB LINK WILL NOT OPEN.
For more latest Overseas Jobs click here.