Job title: LEAN SIX SIGMA COORDINATOR – FMCG
Company: InterContinental Recruiting
Job description: We are looking for young recent graduates from Eastern European countries to join us as expatriates in our fast-growing West Africa’s leading Food Manufacturing company based in Nigeria and Ghana. The selected candidate would be working in a food manufacturing facility with state-of-the-art equipment and an environment that encourages career growth.
LEAN SIX SIGMA COORDINATOR
What are we looking for:
Recent Engineering graduates from Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics or Production Engineering discipline or any equivalent degree
- Analytical and sensitive to numbers, trends
Ready to undergo a training program for the certification of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Entry level Engineer
To investigate, analyze and recommend solutions to drive process improvements, quality and cost improvements using Lean/Six Sigma principles.
- To assist in the development and implementation of a ‘best-in-class’ continuous improvement strategies
- Responsible for maintaining project hopper, ensure timelines and define and meeting savings goals.
- Incumbent would be expected to cross train with the technical engineers and be able to understand critical to quality and customer requirements.
- Work with the manufacturing team and implement the Lean Concepts like Waste Reduction, Process mapping, Value Stream mapping, mistake proofing
- Develop and execute DMAIC projects from phase to phase
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of Partners, senior managers, and subject matter experts
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products, including Project, Visio, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
We are offering:
– Performance incentives, depending on the outcome of the company and personal results;
– Opportunities for professional development and permanent trainings; Black Belt
– Cooperation with a professional and dynamic team;
– Friendly and collaborative working atmosphere.
Company Pay for:
Housing – fully furnished, Families are also welcome and married couple
Paid annual 30 day vacation back to home country
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. IC Recruiting Ltd. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment No 2087/22.07.2016.
Location: Lagos, Lagos State
Job date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 02:32:13 GMT