Job title: Junior Accountant(Arabic Speaker)
Company: Al Mulla Group
Job description: Designation : Junior Accountant(Arabic Speaker)
Experience :3-5 Years
We are looking for an Accountant who can support the company by performing the following duties and responsibilities:
- Document financial transactions by entering account information
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing a balance sheet, profit, and loss statement and other reports
- Collection follow-up (Local) on daily basis and arrange to make collection through representatives/courier,
- Timely follow-up of collection and keep ready all collections (Cheques & Cash) and arrange to deposit in bank on a daily basis,
- Update all credit files (direct customers as well as sales representatives) and strictly follow the credit facility terms and conditions.
- Acknowledgment of invoices (customer received copy with stamp and signature) through ERP and follow-up for the missing invoices on a daily basis to the concerned through e-mail.
- Handling of petty cash regular basis
- Handling of Accounts payables, general accounting, salary preparations, and cheques preparations as and when required.
- Daily reporting of collections to F.M. / E.D.,
- Any other duties assigned by F.M / E.D. from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce or any relevant
- Minimum of 3 years of GCC experience in the accounting Field
- Experience in the manufacturing field.
- High skills in dealing with financial and numeric data
- Both verbal and written communication skills are required
- Proficiency in Computer skills.
- Should be able to speak fluent Arabic
Job date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 02:40:09 GMT