Jobs in USA
Job title: Senior Director, Technology Platform Owner (Open to remote work, except the following locations: SD, VT, and WV)
Job description: Who are we looking for
We are hiring for the position of Senior Director, Technical Platform Owner (TPO) supporting a category of platforms
As a TPO Leader, you will focus on driving excellence in product and platform strategy and execution. You will work in close collaboration with various teams within Global Technology (e.g., Digital Technology Program Office, Engineering leaders) and key Nike Direct Product and business stakeholders and other platform owners across the organization. TPO Leaders will require experience designing creative, quality technical products and enabling business capabilities and objectives through technology platforms. * Provide the technical strategy for the focus set of digital commerce, retail store, consumer identity and launch platforms
- Define Technical Evolution Roadmap, Technical Capabilities, and initiatives and align across solutions including eliminate redundancies and accelerate re-use
- Guide optimal approach on how to achieve the required capability and the sequence of the build (in response to prioritization) including build vs buy
- Manage interdependencies across Enterprise Platforms
- Overseeing technical details necessary for successful implementation to ensure engineering has correct level of detail to implement functional and non-functional requirements
- Platform owner is responsible for the total cost of ownership to build new features (e.g., what does it cost to run the platform etc.)
- Manage the execution priorities of the tech stories and the dependencies
Who will you work with
You will report to the associated Domain TPM Leader to ensure alignment with Center-led TPO goals and strategies.
You will be responsible for working closely with Engineering teams, collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders (e.g., other TPM’s, Business leads, Nike Direct Product, Domain leads, HR/Finance), and facilitating decision-making across priorities with Portfolio Management.
What you bring
You should be skilled in platform management, product management, architecture, analytics, a structured and data-driven thinker and have excellent interpersonal skills. Experience designing creative, quality technical platforms & products and enabling business capabilities and objectives through technology will be critical. You should be comfortable interacting with product management, engineering and architecture. Additionally, you should be a skilled communicator with experience forming alliances and bringing together multiple stakeholders to execute on a common mission.
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of relevant education, experience, and training
- A minimum of 10 years’ directly relevant work experience
Open to remote work, except cannot work in South Dakota, Vermont, and West Virginia. These candidates will be required to relocate.
For employees based in Colorado, this position starts at $199,000 per year. Information about benefits can be found .
Expected salary: $199000 per year
NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A VPN APP, PLEASE TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE APPLY HERE LINK BELOW, ELSE THE JOB LINK WILL NOT OPEN.
For more latest Jobs in USA click here.