Jobs in USA
Job title: Quality Training Specialist
Company: Olympus Corporation of the Americas
Job description: Working Location: PENNSYLVANIA, CENTER VALLEY; MASSACHUSETTS, LITTLETON; MASSACHUSETTS, WESTBOROUGH; MINNESOTA, BROOKLYN PARK; PENNSYLVANIA, BREINIGSVILLE; TENNESSEE, BARTLETT
Are you looking for a company that cares about people’s lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day.
Let’s inspire healthier lives, together.
The Quality Training Specialist is responsible for the design, development, and delivery of training programs and curricula ranging from new hire onboarding skills to Quality Management Systems (QMS) training for OSTA. Working with the Manager, this position is responsible for completing needs assessments and identifying training objectives leading to the best solutions/programs to implement, while ensuring that training is evaluated and documented. This position will ensure that the training materials and logistics are handled in a professional, timely and compliant manner.
This position can be located in any of our offices in the following Cities: Center Valley, Pennsyvania, Bartlett, Tennessee, Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, and the Boston/Westborough, Massachusetts area.
- Assist with needs analysis and provide recommendations based on needs for changes and/or enhancements to training courses and materials.
- Design, develop, and implement innovative instructionally sound training materials as required for process updates, policy changes and required learning interventions with the goal of employee learning and quality compliance.
- Evaluate training courses/programs and improve as needed.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs); collaborate with SMEs to create effective learning interventions based on audit results as needed.
- Offer instructor-led training (virtually and in person); develop and manage class schedules; organize logistics.
- Manage training assignments and training assignment groups as defined by SMEs.
- As a result of documents going through the change order process, identify new and changes to training requirements; coordinate the learning management system (LMS) requests with Learning Technologies, monitor the log, and ensure task completion and accuracy.
- Manually record training completions as needed in LMS.
- Run LMS reports on an ad-hoc basis to analyze data, weekly to identify overdue training assignments, and as needed to support audits and verify effectiveness of CAPAs.
- Ensure OSTA new hires and re-hires have a training plan.
- Perform all other special projects and other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Education or related field is preferred. Equivalent job-related experience and knowledge will be considered.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a training function or role in a medical device or similarly regulated environment.
- Project Management experience is a plus.
- High level of computer literacy including MS Office (especially Excel) with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Using adult learning and systems view of training principles (assessing needs, writing objectives, planning, designing/developing, implementing and evaluating training)
- Strong classroom presentation and classroom management skills
- Proficiency in eLearning development tools such as Articulate Storyline is preferred.
- Knowledge of LMS operations is preferred.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and able to prioritize.
- Flexible, creative, and results-oriented.
- Proven ability to provide constructive feedback and coaching.
- Cooperate and participate as an effective team member in creating a positive working environment.
- Ability to work well with all levels within the organization.
- Strong drive for compliance.
We realize work isn’t just a job to you.
It’s a big part of your life, but not the only part. That’s why we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks — so you can be ready for where life can take you.
Olympus is passionate about the solutions it creates for the medical, life sciences, and industrial equipment industries, as well as cameras and audio products. For more than 100 years, Olympus has focused on making people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling by helping detect, prevent, and treat disease, furthering scientific research, ensuring public safety, and capturing images of the world.
Olympus’ Medical business uses innovative capabilities in medical technology, therapeutic intervention, and precision manufacturing to help healthcare professionals deliver diagnostic, therapeutic, and minimally invasive procedures to improve clinical outcomes, reduce overall costs, and enhance the quality of life for patients. Olympus’ Medical portfolio includes endoscopes, laparoscopes, and video imaging systems, as well as surgical energy devices, system integration solutions, medical services, and a wide range of endotherapy instruments for endoscopic and therapeutic applications. For more information, visit .
Olympus…True To You. True To Society. True To LIFE.
It is the policy of Olympus to extend equal employment and advancement opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship status, religious creed (including dress and grooming practices), age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth and/or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability (physical or mental) and/or a medical condition, genetic information, ancestry, veteran status or service in the uniformed services, and any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Posting Notes: || United States (US) || Pennsylvania (US-PA) || Center Valley ||
Location: Center Valley, PA
Job date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 22:35:58 GMT
For more latest Jobs in USA click here.