Jobs in USA
Job title: Physician – Psychiatry – Child – Inpatient Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist – Casper, WY – J1 eligible
Company: Universal Health Services
Job description: Child & Adolescent Psychiatristï¿½ – Casper, Wyoming
We are seeking a full-time, Child & Adolescent Psychiatristï¿½ to join ourï¿½ team at Wyoming Behavioral Institute (WBI). The ideal candidate will be board certified Child & Adolescent Psychiatry with experience working in a inpatient setting.ï¿½
WBI is a 146-bed acute care psychiatric hospital in Casper, Wyoming, specializing in the treatment of children, adolescents and adults.ï¿½ Dedicated to excellence as a specialized mental health provider and resource center in Wyoming, we continue to develop and expand to meet the needs of our patients, their families, and the community.
Wyoming Behavioral Institute’s specialized care for older adults offers psychiatric treatment to patients across the life spanï¿½ experiencing an acute psychiatric disorder.ï¿½ Multi-disciplinary treatment teams include psychiatrists, therapists and nurses. Levels of care offered include residential treatment, educational services, school-based therapy, & inpatient care.ï¿½
- Provide care to child & adolescent populationï¿½ in a mix ofï¿½ inpatient & outpatient capacities.
- Perform initial patient psychiatric evaluations and admissions procedures.ï¿½
- Perform medication management consultations and evaluations.
- Assist in community outreach efforts.
- Provide consultations at area acute/med-surg hospitals (optional).ï¿½
- Option to work with medical students, residents, and/or fellows.ï¿½
- Manageable & sustainable caseload for great work/life-balance.
- Psychiatric evaluations only – H&P’s handled by medical providers.
- Minimal call/weekend rotations.
- Flexible scheduling arrangements considered.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATIONï¿½
- Excellent base salary compensation plus ability to earn additional income through productivity bonus plan; Medical, Dental, vision; 401k w/ company match; CME allowance; 26 days paid-time off per year plus 9 company-paid holidays; Stock purchase plan; Sign-on Bonus; Student loan assistance.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, & EXPERIENCE (includes licenses or certifications) * MD/DO degree from an accredited institution.ï¿½
- Successful completion of psychiatry residency/fellowshipï¿½ at ACGME approved & accredited program (required).
- Board certified or board eligible Child & Adolescent Psychiatryï¿½ (required).
- Licensed to practice in the State of WYï¿½ or the ability to obtain an WYï¿½ medical license.
- Meets all credentialing criteria required by participating physicians
Feel free to reach out to me for additional details or to discuss further!
Daniel A. Wilson
In-House Physician Recruiter
Wyoming Behavioral Institute
Subsidiary of UHS of Delaware, Inc. PandoLogic. Category: Healthcare, Keywords: Child Psychiatrist00 – 0Full-Time
Location: Casper, WY
Job date: Sun, 05 Sep 2021 07:59:59 GMT
For more latest Jobs in USA click here.