Jobs in UK
Job title: Talent Acquisition Co-ordinator
Company: Teledyne e2v
Job description: Teledyne e2v in Chelmsford is the largest commercial employer in the City of Chelmsford employing over 850 people in Essex. The site generates world-leading technology critical for humankind, including vital components for radiotherapy machines, and the imaging devices used in groundbreaking space missions.
Teledyne e2v is undergoing a profound and positive transformation. We are a growing business, making significant investments in our capabilities and facilities. Teledyne employs c 11,000 people worldwide yet our Chelmsford facility is one of largest within the group hosting multiple business units and functions.
Position Summary and Responsibilities
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Recruitment/ Talent Acquisition Coordinator to help support the recruitment activity taking place across our Teledyne e2v business in Chelmsford on a FTC basis.
Working with the Recruitment Manager, HR advisers and HR Shared Service team, you will take responsibility for advertising support, recruitment administration and candidate shorlisting for the recruitment requisitions across the different business units within the Chemsford site. You will be working closely with Hiring Managers and other stakeholders to the 1st line recruitment support and advise to ensure hiring manager and candidate experience is kept at the highest level.
You will be working across requisitions from admin support to technical engineering to ‘Heads of’ positions, which will offer fresh challenges and learning experiences on a daily basis.
Main responsibilties for this position will include:
- Coaching and providing support to Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process advising on policy, processes and best practices
- Generating and advertising vacancies on via our iCIMS ATS and social media media platforms such as LinkedIN
- First stage CV screening and telephone interviews of candidates
- Interview scheduling, candidate orientation, interview preparation support, candidate interview feedback support and supporting offer discussions and raising of offers
- Tracking candidates using our recruiting software, iCIMS
- Generate recruitment metrics reports and professional internal communication updates
- Liaising with 3rd party recruitment agencies as required during the recruitment lifecycle.
- As required, take part in proactive sourcing of candidates using candidate talent platforms
We’re looking for candidates that are proactive in their dialy activities who are comfortable laising with stakeholders across all levels of the business, to help recruit the best talent available to drive the business forward. Have the ability and drive to work in a fast paced enviroment and help deliver change.
- Recruitment/Talent acquisition support experience ideally from in-house or RPO
- Experience of working within an technical Engineering & Manufacturing environment would be of benefit
- Good understanding of how recruitment best practice is applied
- Practical experience of using ATS systems throughout the recruitment lifecycle
- Experienced in the use of social media and talent attraction plaforms
- proficient in the use of MS Office applications
At Teledyne, we believe that Equality, Diversity and Inclusion mean Opportunity – the opportunity to cherish and celebrate the value of diversity, to bring our full and authentic selves to work and to feel fully involved and respected – and we are committed to this journey. Occupational health and safety and environmental sustainability are also an integral part of our business strategy, and we believe in implementing environmental, health and safety improvements to continually enhance the working environment for staff, visitors and contractors.
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Job date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 23:48:51 GMT
For more latest Jobs in UK click here.