Jobs in UK
Job title: Purchase Ledger
Company: CMA Recruitment Group
Job description: CMA Recruitment Group are working with a reputable business based in Romsey, Hampshire, to help them recruit a Purchase Ledger Assistant on a permanent basis.
What will the role involve?
- Purchase ledger processing – coding and entering invoices/ credit notes;
- Weekly payment runs including calculating and recording CIS deductions;
- Statement reconciliation;
- Dealing with invoice queries;
- Month end reports and close down;
- Petty cash;
- Processing expenses.
- Prior experience working within purchase ledger;
- Self sufficient and able to work on their own initiative.
Additional information and benefits:
- 20 days holiday (raising to 25);
- 37.5 hours a week with a 1:30pm finish on Fridays;
- Free parking.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.
Expected salary: £22000 – 23000 per year
NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A VPN APP, PLEASE TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE APPLY HERE LINK BELOW, ELSE THE JOB LINK WILL NOT OPEN.
For more latest Jobs in UK click here.