Jobs in UK
Job title: Fully Remote Python Developer
Job description: Python/Django Engineer
Permanently Remote or Cambridge Based
Python, Django, Linux, Postgres
Salary – Dependent on experience + expenses + benefits
Python/Linux Engineer for a logistic organisation based in Cambridge, the role is a remote and allows a lot of flexibility. The team is built up of engineers and scientist from all backgrounds. Smart, passionate and eager to learn.
- Python, including automated testing techniques and technologies
- Understanding of software engineering fundamentals: version control (git), Shell Scripting, OOP, unit and integration testing as well as TDD, DevOps best practices, architecture and interfaces design and common design patterns. Experience with a low-level language (such as C) is a bonus
- Be familiar with web development frameworks, for example: Flask, Django, Plotly Dash or ReactJS
- Have experience working with relational databases (preferably PostgreSQL) and interacting with databases using Python (Alembic, SQLAlchemy)
- Importantly, you will demonstrate the ability to learn effectively and autonomously, find, evaluate and use potential tools and solutions; contribute to the fast-paced business environment; and share knowledge and best practices with your team
- You will be a problem solver above all else, open to using new technologies and have an R&D mind-set. Strong academic background.
- Will consider engineers at all levels, graduates – Senior/lead.
- AI/Machine Learning
- Warehouse management
- The brightest in the industry, as location is not barrier as the work is remote they have managed to get the best developers in the UK onto this team and it’s a place to contribute as well as learn. There is about 45 in the team which is usually split into smaller silo team.
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 07:57:40 GMT
For more latest Jobs in UK click here.