Jobs in UK
Job title: Customer Service Advisor, Belfast
Job description: Staffline Recruitment are currently seeking Inbound Customer Service Advisor’s on behalf of their client based in Belfast.
Are you looking for an exciting job opportunity with the potential to develop and grow your career? Then look no further! Our client works on behalf of a large utilities company in Northern Ireland and are currently searching for individuals with a passion for providing excellent customer service.
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours a week, hybrid working optional
(Between 7am – 9pm. Only 1 late shift a week & one weekend every 3 weeks – Saturday or Sunday)
- Inbound call handling for a wide range of issues
- Providing excellent customer service in a polite and courteous manner
- Attempting to resolve customer queries on the first point of contact
- Dealing with complex queries to the best of your ability and escalating when necessary
- Recording all customer contacts on internal systems in a concise and accurate manner
- Ensuring you maintain an excellent standard of call quality and adherence to targets and KPIs.
- Strong communication, problem solving and computer literacy skills
- Customer focused with an excellent telephone manner
- The ability to work independently AND as part of a team
- Previous Customer Service experience – this does not need to be in a contact centre environment!
To be considered for the role, please forward your CV to [email protected] BELSL
Expected salary: £9.5 per hour
NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A VPN APP, PLEASE TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE APPLY HERE LINK BELOW, ELSE THE JOB LINK WILL NOT OPEN.
For more latest Jobs in UK click here.