Jobs in UK
Job title: Construction Build Manager
Company: Comvergent Limited
Job description: Construction Build Manager
Are you good at and enjoy building and delivering 5G sites? If the answer is ‘yes’ then we want to hear how good you are at building Telecom sites are we’re looking for Construction Build Managers within our construction operations team.
Location: Working from home OR from our Chester office
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: Negotiable + Additional Benefits
Our Construction Build Manager will be responsible for;
- Delivery of telecom site construction to desired spec, time and quality
- Managing and assessment of third party contractors suitability for defined Construction activities
- Keeping the Project Team fully informed of progress on site, reporting and escalation of any issues.
- Working with Quantity Surveyor on Subcontractor tendering and minimising site costs and variations
- Submission and management of road opening notices and liaising with highways department.
- Planning and supervising lifting operations.
- Coordinating all Build activities to minimise any necessary outages and disruption
- Ensure site is properly planned in Programme of Works and CPHSP is reflective of the required activities
If you have skills and experience in the following we’d love to hear from you;
- Vast amount of experience in construction within wireless telecommunications
- Comprehensive understanding of CDM 2015 and H&S.
- Proven experience as a Build Manager/Delivery Manager or similar within the Telecommunications industry
- Experience working on projects with Managed Service or Operator (Ericsson, Nokia, Huawei, MBNL, CTIL, 3UK, EE, Vodafone, Telefonica)
- Strong commercial awareness
- Strong track record in a customer facing role
- Ability to manage subcontractors
If you’re interested in discussing the Construction Build Manager position at Comvergent further, please do apply or get in touch.
Job date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 07:56:34 GMT
For more latest Jobs in UK click here.