Jobs in Qatar
Job title: HEAD, INDUSTRIAL CONTROL SYS SECURITY ( ICS/OT )
Company: Qatar Petroleum
Job description: Qatar Petroleum (QP) is a state-owned public corporation established byEmiri Decree No. 10 in 1974. It is responsible for
all phases of the oiland gas industry in the State of Qatar.The principal activities of QP, its subsidiaries and joint ventures
arethe exploration, production, local and international sale of crude oil,natural gas and gas liquids, refined products,
synthetic fuels,petrochemicals, fuel additives, fertilizers, liquefied natural gas(LNG), steel and aluminium.QP’s strategy of
conducting hydrocarbon exploration and development isthrough Exploration and Production Sharing Agreements (EPSA)
andDevelopment and Production Sharing Agreements (DPSA) concluded withmajor international oil and gas
companies.The operations and activities of QP and its affiliates are conducted atvarious onshore locations, including Doha,
Dukhan and the Mesaieed andRas Laffan Industrial Cities, as well as offshore areas, including HalulIsland, offshore
production stations, drilling platforms and the NorthField.Thriving on a spirit of enterprise, each of our joint ventures
isunderpinned by transparency, innovation and high standards of qualityand service. At Qatar Petroleum, we are committed
to one thing aboveall: Excellence.
RAS LAFFAN INDUSTRIAL CITY
Primary purpose of job
Lead a team of Senior Industrial Control Systems (ICS) / Operational Technology (OT) Security Engineers in the
implementation, integration and operation of Information Security controls within the Operational Technology (OT)
environment, to manage cyber security risks to acceptable operational levels and increase operational Information Security
maturity in line with corporate Information Security polices and standards.
Experience & Skills
1. Strong, proven technical team leadership abilities in ICS/OT and ICT environments in the Energy sector, preferably in Oil
2. Conceptual technical understanding of network technologies (e.g., Cisco) and diverse Information Security technologies
g., firewalls, anti-malware, etc). Strong, hands-on experience is a plus.
3. Professional certifications in information security management such as CISSP, CISA, GIAC, GICSP or others.
4. Experience in planning and managing Information Security program and projects in OT and ICT environments in the
sector, preferably Oil & Gas.
5. Excellent written and verbal business communication skills capable of interacting with various levels of business and
technical leadership in ICS/OT and ICT (English).
1. Bachelor degree in engineering, information security or computer science.
2. Ten (10) years of relevant professional experience.
3. Experience in large ICS/OT and ICT environments in the Energy sector, preferably in Oil & Gas.
Location: Doha, Qatar – Dukhan, Qatar
Job date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 01:56:45 GMT
For more latest Jobs in Qatar click here.