Jobs in Nigeria
Job title: Nursing Officer (Burns and Plastic Nursing) at Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) Multi-System Hospital
Company: Afe Babalola University Multi-System Hospital
Job description: Ado Ekiti, Ekiti
Date Posted: 2022-01-07
- Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) Multi-System Hospital, Ado-Ekiti is a 400-bed ultra-modern Hospital, acknowledged by stakeholders as the best equipped Hospital in Sub-Sarahan Africa. We offer the optimum in patient care and management. We are a frontline Research Centre and Higher Educational Institution, and we offer services in different aspects of Medicine & Surgery.
- Applicants must possess the RN or Bachelor’s of Nursing Science Degree
- Possession of post basic qualification in Burns and Plastic Nursing shall be required.
- Applicants must be dual-qalified.
- Be duly registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and have a current practising license
- Proven experience as a registered nurse.
- Excellent knowledge of Nursing care
- Good interpersonal relationship skills.
- Highly Competitive.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.on or before 24th January,2022.
- Completed Applications should be addressed and delivered by hand or posted to:
- Chief Medical Director,
- ABUAD Multi-System Hospital,
- Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A VPN APP, PLEASE TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE APPLY HERE LINK BELOW, ELSE THE JOB LINK WILL NOT OPEN.
For more latest jobs in Nigeria click here.