Jobs in Nigeria
Job title: Accountant Job at Nocturnus Security Limited
Company: Nocturnus Security Limited
Job description: Nocturnus Security Limited is an established and fast growing, modern private security company with a niche for excellent service delivery, we offer best in class security services; we churn out properly trained individuals and teams, utilizing cutting edge security gadgets and equipment. We came into business as seasoned security experts having acquired huge experience in industrial security, para-military and intelligence organisations. Our passion is to offer qualitative, customized and quick responsive security services to our numerous clients who are from differing sectors of the economy and background across Bayelsa, Rivers, and the FCT amongst other states of the federation
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Yenagoa, Bayelsa
Employment Type: Full-time
- Nocturnus Security limited is in its expansion phase and seeking to enlarge its beats within Abuja and its environs. Energetic, enthusiastic and well-organized individuals are welcome to apply and become a member of our growing team.
- We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy.
- Accountants who can work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management.
- You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.
- Top candidates will have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision-makers.
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records. Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or any other related field.
- 3 years of experience.
- Must have good industry knowledge and proficiency in spreadsheet.
- Must be computer literate with ability to use atleast one accounting software.
- Must be a good time manager, adaptable with good ability to manage stress.
- Must have good Interpersonal communication, writing and organisational skill.
- Must be a critical thinker with good team collaboration skill and flexibility.
- ICAN certified.
- Competitive salaries and huge growth prospects.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Motivation Letter to: using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
Submit Hard Copy at:
Plot 101A, Kpanshia Market Road,
Yenagoa – Bayelsa State.
Note: For more enquiries call: 09050126891.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A VPN APP, PLEASE TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE APPLY HERE LINK BELOW, ELSE THE JOB LINK WILL NOT OPEN.
For more latest jobs in Nigeria click here.