Jobs in Dubai
Job title: Senior Corporate Account Manager – Institutional
Job description: Job Description
Job Title Generic Food & Beverage
Senior Corporate Account Manager – Institutional
Join Ecolab’s industry leading team as Senior Corporate Account Manager in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and see why Selling Power magazine has consistently ranked Ecolab as a top company to sell for. We’re growing and need talented people like you to help us continue to protect the world’s most vital resources.
In this role, you will be joining the sales team in support of current key accounts as well as drive sales and customer relationships in the Institutional market segments and Ecolab customers.
In addition to managing and growing current key customers in the region, you will also be responsible for acquiring further large enterprise customers to achieve business and regional targets in revenue and users. You will own the corporate level relationship and drive the account strategy for the largest accounts in the targeted markets.
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives, and ideas to achieve our best
What You Will Do:
- Retain and grow the region’s current key customer by continually delivering on value proposition and ensuring prompt and full resolution to all issues as well as delivering growth
- Drive wins of new enterprise customers through effective prospecting efforts by building relationships in target markets to deliver total value proposition and closing the sale
- Expand the Institutional market segments and Ecolab customers, including tourism, lodging, full-service restaurants, quick serve, and food retail
- Developing relationships and account strategy alongside fellow Ecolab Corporate Account Managers to best drive a total Ecolab value prop and program
- To forecast, track and report on key account metrics, designing and implementing innovative solutions to improve specific results.
- Lead the development, coordination, and execution of the sales strategy across the region including the effort shared with the Account Executive for the region
- Build and maintain solid, long-lasting C level customer relationships and act as a trusted advisor Alignment and strategy for sales responsibility of the region
Technically, the following is to be demonstrated :
- Ability to understands customers’ business context, competitive landscape and operational needs/challenges
- Use financial and operational data to gauge solution impact and prove customer value
- Evaluate options in terms of their impact on customer cash-flow, profitability and critical metrics
- Ability to quickly analyze and resolve complex issues or problems
- Negotiate effectively at corporate level, to find solutions that deliver unique customer value
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with customers over a sustained period
- Being able to adapt selling techniques based on industry
Minimum Qualifications/capabilities required :
- A minimum of 15 years of experience in sales in hospitality or lodging industries
- A proven background in value-based selling to multinational enterprise size clients, ideally in the lodging/hospitality industry or also in the full-service restaurants, quick service, or food retail markets.
- Fluent written and spoken English and Arabic
- Advanced relationship management
- Thorough understanding of working in the market and the competitive landscape along with industry and product knowledge
- Financial and business acumen
- Successful record of direct sales
- The ability to travel with overnight stays will be a prerequisite.
- Strategic thinking
- Creativity in decision making and problem solving with positive and enthusiastic approach to exceed client expectations
- Leadership without authority
- Conceptual thinking
- Business/Financial Acumen
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to build, maintain and retain relationships
- Excellent presentation and negotiation capabilities
- A hunger and desire to win with a sense of urgency
- Results driven
- Self-starter that takes the initiative to get things done
Discover how our partnership with customers helps serve 45 billion restaurant meals and clean more than one billion hotel rooms. From restaurants, hotels and long-term care facilities, to schools, commercial buildings and military facilities, Ecolab’s Institutional division provides a comprehensive program of customized cleaning and sanitizing solutions to help meet the specific needs of our customers. Join us and help the biggest and best brands ensure guest safety and satisfaction and protect their reputation.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A VPN APP, PLEASE TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE APPLY HERE LINK BELOW, ELSE THE JOB LINK WILL NOT OPEN.
For more latest jobs in Dubai click here.