Jobs in Dubai
Job title: Sales Executive – Travel Trade
Company: WHR Solution
Job description: About Company
Welcome to Zoya Wellbeing, a unique integrative well-being destination nestled between the sea and mangroves in Ajman, one the most picturesque emirates in the United Arab Emirates.
Here, we create customised wellness journeys tailored to your needs and lifestyle. Our holistic packages combine cutting-edge medical science, physiotherapy, a deep understanding of nutrition, and the latest advances in aesthetics to nourish the body and invigorate the mind. Let’s begin your journey towards vitality, vigour and well-being as we reverse the effects of hectic 21st century lifestyles.
Our advisors are professional team of specialists – from visionaries, doctors and therapists to experts in leisure and sports. All our offerings are subject to their supervision – from development to implementation.
Desired knowledge & Skills:
Salesperson managing Leisure or Groups within the Sales & Marketing department and possibly working with local and international travel agents/ tour operators, conference-meeting-incentive organizers/DMC for individual and group bookings.
Responsible for managing their assigned group of agencies and following up to materialize the budgeted revenues of group & travel trade segments through existing clientele and key prospects.
Assisting to and cooperating with the Director of Sales & Marketing in reaching the targeted goals as defined in the Sales & Marketing Plan.
- Responsible for achieving hotel targets by optimizing revenues through an assigned account base, as well as prospecting new clients in assigned markets. Assigned markets may change according to hotel needs. The key measurement of performance will be performance versus the Revenue goals.
- Ensures that the Hotel achieves its Financial Objectives.
- Ensures active participation in achieving the sales team’s Revenue Objectives.
Degree Holder from Accredited, Educational Institution, College or University
- Bachelor’s degree in Tourism / Hotel Management, Business Management, or related field.
Two (2) or more years’ experience in a similar position in a renowned international five-star hotel.
- Industry experience: preferably in beauty, spa, hospitality, wellness, healthcare
Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment:
- English – excellent oral and written skills
- Arabic – excellent oral and written skills, desirable
- Additional language – German / Russian, beneficial
Computer literacy adapted to the field of training:
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge in Hotel operations software / system (Opera, WINHMS, etc)
Compensation & Benefits
- Basic Salary: To be discussed during interview (all inclusive package)
- Annual Paid Leave: Provided
- Employment Visa: Provided
- Flight Tickets: Provided
- Medical Insurance: Provided