Jobs in Dubai
Job title: Primary Internal Support Teacher, RAK Academy, Academic Year 2022
Company: RAK Academy
Job description: RAK Academy is a family of five highly regarded international schools that provide both British and International Baccalaureate curriculum pathways. Our vision is to develop ‘Learning Excellence with a Community Heart’ with a core purpose of ‘delivering excellent learning opportunities, developing leadership skills at all levels, and providing responsive service, built upon an ethos of sustainability.’
RAK academy is seeking dynamic and committed Primary Internal Support Teachers for unique and professionally stimulating positions in the role of whole academy support teachers, working across our four primary schools. These full-time positions are essentially based on supporting the learning of our students by covering any short- or long-term primary teacher absence. Managed centrally through our education office under the direction and support of the Executive Principal, the daily work of the support teachers would be varied and challenging. These positions would suit either an experienced teacher who has a strong background teaching different phases in primary schools and who now wish to utilize their skill set to benefit learners flexibly across our academy, or alternatively, a teacher earlier in his or her career who would find that this role provides unique opportunities to accelerate their experience teaching across a variety of key stages. The key attributes you would need are; flexibility, drive, passion and a willingness to support the academy’s teaching and learning across all of our primary schools.
- Hold a Bachelors degree plus a post-graduate qualification in education.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have a proven track record of excellent classroom and pedagogical practice.
- It is essential to be trained in either British or IB Curriculums. Experience in both curriculums will be highly regarded.
- Strong ability to use technology to support teaching and learning.
- Be able to engage, motivate and support children, staff and parents.
- Be a reflective practitioner with the ability to think creatively and innovate.
- Be a positive and enthusiastic member of staff.
- Be willing to be fully involved in extra-curricular activities.
- Most importantly, fully subscribe to the maxim that “all complex decision-making be based on what constitutes best practice for the child”.
- Experience of using Google suite, e.g., Google classroom .
The School Offers
- Tax-free salary inclusive of housing allowance.
- Annual travel allowance for self, spouse and for up to two (2) dependent children aged
18 years and below.
- Medical insurance for self, spouse and for up to two (2) dependent children aged 18
years and below.
- Visas for self, spouse and for up to two (2) dependent children aged 18 years and
- School places for up to two (2) dependent children aged 18 years and below.
- Access to our professional development opportunities.
To apply for this position please use ‘QUICK APPLY’
RAK Academy Family of Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must have undergone a child protection screening to receive an offer of employment. You will be required to provide a Police Verification Check from your home country along with attestation of your qualifications’ and personal documents e.g. Degree, Marriage Certificate etc. The list of checks will be provided to candidates shortlisted for an interview.
Preference will be given to candidates currently in the UAE.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
RAK Academy reserves the right to make an appointment at any stage of the recruitment process.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A VPN APP, PLEASE TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE APPLY HERE LINK BELOW, ELSE THE JOB LINK WILL NOT OPEN.
For more latest jobs in Dubai click here.