Jobs in Dubai
Job title: Lab Assistant – Applied Media (Sharjah Campus)
Company: Higher Colleges of Technology
Job description: Position Summary:
The Applied Media Lab Assistant supports faculty and students within the Applied Media program by maintaining the college’s laboratories and workshops. The incumbent’s scope of work includes the installation, demonstration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of technical equipment and facilities. This is a hands-on role that will have the lab instructor working closely with faculty and students in the laboratory. The Applied Media lab assistant may also provide audio-visual support and oversee the AV control room at college events.
- Bachelor’s Degree with (3) years of relevant experience.
- A minimum (3) years of relevant hands-on experience in broadcasting, media production, or an education facility focused on production.
- Demonstrated understanding of broadcasting networks and previous experience in AV areas.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of laboratory health and safety protocol
- A high degree of computer literacy and demonstrated ability to integrate technology in the workplace
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated competency to interact with people at all levels of the organization.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A VPN APP, PLEASE TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE APPLY HERE LINK BELOW, ELSE THE JOB LINK WILL NOT OPEN.
For more latest jobs in Dubai click here.