Jobs in Dubai
Job title: Bellboy/Hotel Driver
Company: Le Méridien
Job description: Posting Date Aug 23, 2021
Job Number 21094300
Job Category Rooms & Guest Services Operations
Location Le Méridien Al Aqah Beach Resort, Dibba Road, Fujairah, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
Brand Le Méridien
Position Type Non-Management
Located Remotely? N
At Le Méridien, we believe in helping guests unlock the unexpected and engaging experiences each destination has to offer. Our guests are curious and creative, cosmopolitan, culture seekers that appreciate sophisticated, timeless service. We provide original, chic and memorable service and experiences that inspire guests to unlock the destination. We’re looking for curious, creative and well-informed people to join our team. If you appreciate connecting with like-minded guests and have a deep desire to create unexpected experiences, we invite you to explore career opportunities with Le Méridien.
Greet and escort guests to rooms. Open doors and assist guests/visitors entering and leaving property. Inform guests of property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest and activities. Identify and explain room features to guests (e.g., use of room key, mini-bar, ice and vending areas, in-room safe, valet laundry services). Transport guest luggage to and from guest rooms and/or designated bell area. Assist with luggage storage and retrieval. Assist guests/visitors in and out of vehicles, including assisting guests with loading/unloading luggage. Supply guests with directions. Arrange transportation (e.g., taxi cab, shuttle bus, limousine/sedan service) for guests/visitors, and record advance transportation request as needed. Communicate parking procedures to guests/visitors.
- Ensure all guests are Welcomed to Le Meridien Al Aqah Beach Resort as per Marriott International Brand Standards.
- Ensure that you are on time to your duty with clean uniform and well groomed.
- Be familiar with all hotel facilities and their hours of operation.
- Demonstrate aggressive hospitality and guest engagement at all times.
- Be knowledgeable of all traffic regulations and abide by them at all times
- Achieves goals set by the department.
- Ensure luggage carts are neatly arranged in their designated area at all times.
- Issue Luggage tags for all baggage received by carefully counting them in pieces.
- Fill all details in the luggage tag with Guest name, date time and your name.
- Supply a copy of the luggage sticker at the bell desk with your name to identify and send luggage to guest room according to the name by the bell captain.
- Follow up of received luggage every 15 minutes to ensure no delay in delivery of luggage.
- Fill in runner position at the lobby as scheduled by the Bell captain and replace runner position under situations required to move away due to a guest request needed to be attended by you.
- Store the luggage only at permitted areas and attend the luggage at all times while in public areas.
- Bending, Stooping and Lifting a weight of 30 lbs or more may be required.
- Maintain a straight and alert position in the hotel Entrance and in Lobby; do not form groups when not busy.
- Take the initiative through empowerment to ensure complete Guest Satisfaction.
- Identify and take utmost care with guest’s property whilst loading and unloading from car or any other means of transport the luggage carts.
- Escort the guest to the room and provides familiarization of hotel and rooms the guest in his room.
- Be knowledge of all Bell stands Job aids.
- Be familiar with local area services, offices, attractions, restaurants, etc.
- Able to provide directions to various destinations within the city.
- Follows L.A.K.E program and suggests recommendations according to guest needs.
- Implement and follow car key control and log accordingly
- Keep logs updated with accurate information at all times.
- Treat guest’s cars with respect, and always be cautious while driving.
- Respect the driving rules within the property at all times.
- Be familiar with different makes of car and their operation.
- Be fully aware of all safety and emergency procedures
- Be security conscious at all times, inform manager of anything suspicious
- Report any accidents immediately to the management
- Ensure that hotel entrance is clean, tidy and free of clutter at all times.
- Each associate is expected to carry out, within their capabilities, all reasonable requests by management.
- Maintain high standards of personal hygiene and wear proper uniform.
- Promote actively hotel transportation and products to guest as services with full knowledge of the product.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Job date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 01:12:52 GMT
For more latest jobs in Dubai click here.