Jobs In Chevron – Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Delivery Coordinator – Tanker Trucks located in San Ramon, CA California/United States through April 12th, 2021. Chevron Recruitment 2021.
Delivery Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and arranging transportation for Direct Served commercial customers, dispatching gasoline loads to Chevron Stations and inventory management. Position requires an individual who is flexible, organized, and a team player. Must possess great communication and customer service skills. Must be able to perform under pressure of time constraints and multitask. We are a 365 day a year operation; therefore, must be able to work a schedule that often includes weekends, holidays and PM shift. This position is on a 4/10 work schedule. All in Chevron Recruitment job opportunities 2021.
Job Title: Delivery Coordinator
Job Location: San Ramon, California, United States of America
Job Consideration: All countries can apply
Job ID: R000005158
Jobs In Chevron – Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Dispatches over 200 Direct Served loads daily.
- Closely Liaisons with customers, carriers and operations partners.
- Receives and handles customers inquires and complaints.
- Monitors and resolves inventory issues for 1700 Forecasted stations.
- Coordinates with Transportation Specialist in securing optimal number of transports.
Jobs In Chevron – Required Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of commercial dispatch or gasoline inventory management experience.
- Knowledgeable in-Service Station inventory management
- Demonstrated intermediate experience using MS Office Suite (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Ability to access, analyze and act to resolve daily and ongoing issues.
- Ability to initiate process improvements.
- Effective and professional communications and telephone skills.
- Effective interpersonal, customer service and teamwork skills dealing with internal and external customers.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrates a reliable work history.
- Must have the ability to work a rotating schedule that often includes weekends, holidays and PM shift as needed.
Preferred Qualifications: Chevron Jobs
Logistics, Supply or Petroleum experience.
Dispatching and forecasting software experience.
Ability to quickly learn new software, upgrades and procedures.
Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions:
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breast-feeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability (including medical condition), military or veteran status, political preference, marital status, citizenship, genetic information or other status protected by law or regulation.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please email us at [email protected]
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law. Other jobs include: Customer Service Specialist, Data Analyst, Technical Sales Manager, Digital Marketing Specialist, and many more.