Jobs in Canada
Job title: SAP-AMS-Service Delivery Manager
Job description: All Available Locations: Calgary; Edmonton; Halifax; Mississauga; Montreal; Quebec City; Regina; Toronto; Vancouver; Vaughan; Winnipeg
[Posting Header – Not to be removed or modified – this is firm standard]
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Leverage the Deloitte CPA Advantage program, a comprehensive support program for CPA modules and the CFE.
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills…whatever those may be.
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Enjoy My Benefit Dollars – a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
Experience MyFlex where reduced hours or seasonal work allows you to meet your personal goals.
Build a network of colleagues for life
Have an impact that matters through pro bono and significant volunteer opportunities.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.
Join one of the leaders of the SAP industry and be part of the technological change!
What will your typical day look like?
The AMS Service Delivery Manager (SDM) is responsible for managing Application Management Services (AMS) engagements. Reporting to Engagement Partners and Account Managers, the SDM is expected to carry out the following activities:
- Engagement Delivery – manage operations support teams to exceed client expectations, meet agreed-upon Service Level Agreements and KPIs, provide performance reporting to client, perform resource planning, manage project financials and resolve issues
- Business Development – participate in client RFPs and proposals, develop re-usable collateral that can be used in other AMS engagements, stay abreast of latest technology to provide on-going advice to clients, lead automation/RPA and innovation activities, develop client references through building trust and exceeding expectations
- Practice Development – help manage and grow the practice through key initiatives such as recruiting, developing new offerings, enhancing reporting, refining methods and tools, etc.
- On call clause:
This role may require shift work and for you to be on call. Shift work will total 40.0 hours per week and will be 8 hours per day. The work schedule will be rotating shifts from 7am to 8pm, Monday to Friday. Your schedule will be communicated at least 3 weeks in advance. On call work will be 24×7 hours a day, 7 days a week for major incidents related to clients applications.
About the team
The AMS practice offers a truly distinctive talent experience that allows our people to do meaningful work; we also offer them opportunities for growth, learning, and leadership wherever they are in their careers.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
- A minimum five (5) years of experience in an operations management capacity (client service experience is a plus)
- Advanced knowledge of Application Management and Operations principles including ITIL, CMMi, ITSM tools, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of different support models and support processes including incident mgmt, problem mgmt, release mgmt, change mgmt, SLA/KPI mgmt, etc.)
- Advanced project management experience, comfortable working with matrix reporting structures
- Proven ability to lead multiple workstreams simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Knowledge of SAP and other ERP and cloud based systems is desired
[Posting Footer – Not to be removed or modified – this is firm standard]
Our shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We’re also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mind¬set, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
[Not to be removed or modified – this is firm standard]
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You? Apply by [insert date].
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our , and the .
We encourage you to connect with us at if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply
Find similar jobs:
© 2022. See for more information.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients. Please see
NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A VPN APP, PLEASE TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE APPLY HERE LINK BELOW, ELSE THE JOB LINK WILL NOT OPEN.
For more latest jobs in Canada click here.