Jobs in Canada
Job title: HR ServiceNow Analyst
Job description: You’re passionate about people, data, technology, and continuous improvement. As a ServiceNow Analyst in Human Resources, you will ensure that the design, configuration, maintenance, and reporting of ServiceNow is optimized for HR. In this role, you will provide detailed case management insights to the HRIS and Employee Service Centre teams. You will also work to improve the self-serve digital experience for Ledcor employees within ServiceNow and manage our internal HR knowledge base system.
This role can be based in Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary or Toronto with flexible work from home arrangements. Come join Ledcor’s HR Technology team today!
- Ensures efficient operation and utilization of HR Cases, including both service level support & processing requests, as well as the HR Demand system for future Workday Enhancements
- Reviews HRIS Cases for Workday enhancements to align labour vs. demand within the Workday roadmap
- Monitors HR Case service level agreements and works with HR leaders to support more effective case management
- Designs, develops, runs and distributes ServiceNow reports and dashboards
- Supports the wider HR team to identify and mine additional data, as required
- Optimizes search functionality of internal HR knowledge base, reviews and updates content, and ensures consistency in delivery and effectiveness of published content
- Ensures that HR service requests, tool enhancements and internal HR knowledge base evolve as digital tools continue to be leveraged
- Explore workflow functionality and connector capability to drive potential efficiencies between Workday and ServiceNow
- Liaises with Information Services on ServiceNow enhancements, and leads the HR support and testing
- Post Secondary education in Human Resources or Information Technology
- 4+ years of experience in data administration and analysis
- Familiarity with case management systems and understanding of cloud computing and HRIS systems; experience with Service Now and Workday preferred
- Report writing and database management experience
- Experience with structured project management, implementation, and testing methodologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including development and delivery of presentations and relevant knowledge transfer
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines along with the ability to manage a diverse and demanding workload and juggle multiple deadlines
- Ability to work with a wide range of customers and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to use and modify tools and methods to support customer needs and have an understanding of business strategic issues
- Knowledge of MS Excel
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Sep 4, 2021