Jobs in Canada
Job title: Amazon Picker/Packer – $2,000 Sign On Bonus
Job description: New hires who show proof of their Covid-19 vaccination earn a $100 bonus their first day.
Warehouse Team Members
Overnight, Day, Weekend
Hourly pay rate: Earn $17.60 – $18.60, plus up to $2,000 * sign-on bonus, when you start your Day 1 prior to 7/11/2021
- Bonuses offered for a limited time only
- Bonuses are only applicable to specific job types and shifts; additional terms and conditions may apply
- Associates must be employed at the time of the payout
Payouts will occur in installments
Immediate openings available now.
Become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for people relying on Amazon’s service. From flexible part-time roles to full-time set schedules with health care benefits, Amazon has a variety of jobs. Find the right Amazon opportunity for you today.
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our .
Candidates must be 18 years or older for safety purposes.
Reasons you’ll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable paycheck when you work for Amazon.
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, RRSP Match, paid time off and more! Find out which benefits you’ll get after you choose your role with us.
- Stay active: You’ll be on the move for your whole shift in our fast-paced environments.
Check out what some of our employees have to say about their jobs:
Amazon is hiring for the following types of roles in your area:
Delivery Stations – Amazon’s delivery stations are the final stop before an order heads out for delivery. In this active job you sort packages into delivery routes. To ensure we meet promised delivery times, shift times will vary. Depending on your location, you’ll work a set schedule with hours that range between full-time and part-time.
Fulfillment Centers – Work inside an Amazon warehouse, selecting, packing and shipping orders. If you like a fast-paced, physical position that gets you up and moving, then come help bring orders to life. Work a set, full-time schedule. Shift options include overnight and days, and usually at least one weekend day.
Sort Centers – It’s no small job to get every order from click to door. Our sort centers are the first stop on the journey from the warehouse. You’ll be up on your feet moving and sorting packages between trucks. Part-time and full-time opportunities are available with a schedule of up to 40 hours.
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
Amazon is committed to employment equity. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce that reflects Canada is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills and value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build. Amazon is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with applicable laws of the province. If you require accommodations, please notify us at .
Location: LaSalle, QC
Job date: Sun, 05 Sep 2021 07:59:52 GMT
For more latest jobs in Canada click here.