Jobs in Canada
Job title: Advisor, Digital Platforms (SEO – Analytics)
Job description: From coast-to-coast, our inspiring colleagues are at the heart of what we do best: helping people, businesses and society prosper in good times and be resilient in bad times. With our team, you’ll bring this purpose to life every day by living our Values, being open to change, and pursuing your goals.
At Intact, we’ll give you countless opportunities to learn and grow, alongside a diverse and passionate community of experts – the best the industry has to offer. You’ll be empowered to be your best self, do your best work, and make a meaningful impact. Here, you can: shape the future of insurance, win as a team, and grow with us.
About the role
We’re looking for a Advisor, Digital Platforms (SEO – Analytics) to join our growing team!
About the role
We are looking for a Advisor, Digital Platforms (SEO – Analytics) to be responsible for driving organic traffic to our website. Traffic to convert prospects & drive digital adoption to our clients. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, Web platforms, you will play a key role in the conception and implementation of website experiences.
Workplace: Montreal (2020 Robert-Bourassa), Anjou (7101 Jean-Talon Est), Newfoundland or Toronto (700 University Avenue)
What you’ll do here:
- Audit and analyze our website performance
- Monitor websites results, keywords relevancy, competitive landscape, market trends
- Track & monitor accessibility issues
- Present, summarize and explain results on a weekly basis to higher management
- Recommend content optimizations and advocate for SEO best practices with developers, content strategists, copywriters, and creative agencies
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions and defend user-centric, data-driven optimizations
- Plan & manage initiatives with developers and other team members:
- Multiply growth hacking initiatives (A/B testing, personalization,) to improve conversion rates on site and digital adoption
- Ensure platform hygiene: core web vitals, page load, WCAG
- Work closely with the broader marketing team to deliver organic and paid marketing effectiveness
- Harmonize and consolidate practices, tools and KPIs used to measure success across platforms
What you bring to the table:
- Knowledge of performance marketing, conversion and audience acquisition techniques
- Great sense of responsibility and organization
- Good speaker with great ability of explaining complex concepts
- Analytical mind
- Bilingual French-English, spoken and written
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, 5 years of experience in SEO and performance marketing or any equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of best practices and SEO tools (Google Search Console, Siteimprove, Moz, SEMrush)
- Proficiency with analytics tools (Adobe Analytics (an asset), Google Analytics) and data visualisation tools, such as Power BI
- Good understanding of agile methodology principles
- You love working in a collaborative environment that has a strong focus on teamwork, innovation, open minds and having fun
Here are a few reasons why others have joined our team:
- An award-winning, inspiring workplace that supports its people and recognizes great work
- Stimulating, challenging projects and development opportunities to help you grow your skills and career
- A comprehensive financial rewards program that recognizes your success
- An extensive, flexible benefits package
- An industry leading Employee Share Purchase Plan where we match 50% of net shares purchased
- A $350 annual wellness account that promotes an active lifestyle
Flexible Work Arrangements
Right now, we support 100% remote work, if your role permits. We anticipate that in early 2022, we’ll be moving to a hybrid approach which gives us the best of both worlds – a mix of home and in-office workdays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Intact, our value of Respect is founded on seeing diversity as a strength, being inclusive and fostering collaboration. We value diversity and strive to create an inclusive, accessible workplace where all individuals feel valued, respected and heard.
If we can provide a specific adjustment to make the recruitment process more accessible for you, please advise the Talent Acquisition partner who reaches out about the job opportunity and they will work with you to meet your needs.
As an employer and publicly traded financial services company, the best interests of our customers, employees and shareholders are important to us. We want Intact to be a great place to work! This means that internal and external candidates will be asked to consent to background checks so we can learn more about you. Please note that for positions with access to financial data or funds, your credit must be in good standing.
For internal candidates, you can apply for a posted position if you have been in your current position for at least 12 months and are performing at a satisfactory level. Please note we may have identified other internal candidates through our Employee Development Program, and that the selection process may also be opened to external applicants.
Eligibility to Work in Canada
It’s important that you are legally eligible to work in Canada at the time an offer of employment is made. You may be requested to provide proof of eligibility at that time.
This role is eligible for employee referral bonus. #myReferrals3000
LinkedIn Sponsored Tag
LinkedIn Sponsored Location
NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A VPN APP, PLEASE TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE APPLY HERE LINK BELOW, ELSE THE JOB LINK WILL NOT OPEN.
For more latest jobs in Canada click here.