Jobs in Australia
Job title: Urban Planner
Company: Aspect Personnel
Job description: A highly reputable consultancy located in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD has engaged Aspect Personnel to find them an Urban Planner on a permanent basis.
The firm works with private client in Victoria (Melbourne and in the regions) as well as Queensland where they have just opened up their 2nd office. They provide innovative and well considered advice across Town Planning, Landscape Architecture and Urban Design.
Their portfolio is truly diverse. Expect to work on high-end residential (infill as well as new established communities, commercial (shopping centres, bars and pubs) industrial (factories, warehouses) etc. No 2 application will be the same.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of planning information to inform advice given by senior team members.
- Preparation of due diligence advice
- ResCode / BADS Assessments
- Preparation of Planning Reports and submissions
- Liaise with Council in relation to strategic and statutory queries
- Preparation of letters and advice as directed
- Obtain flood levels from Water Authorities or similar
- Obtain Certificates of Title
- Coordinate Advertising in relation to planning applications / VCAT Appeals
- Communication with Council (e.g. phone Council to obtain updates)
- Attend consultation/objector meetings
- Attend and assist in presentations at Council meetings
What are they looking for:
- A qualified Town Planner with experience dealing with a variety of developments.
- A Planner who is commercially focused, loves problem solving and has an eye for detail.
- A highly organised, results-focused professional.
- A Planner who is enjoys working in a sociable team where ego is left at the front door.
- A Planner who can adapt to change, whether it’s process improvements, market conditions or even working environments.
This role with suit a Town Planner who has great pride in delivering sustainable outcomes for their clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for a high achiever who is extremely motivated to develop their career in a supportive and collaborative environment as well.
The remuneration offered will directly reflect experience and compatibility to the above selection criteria but expect a range of $80,000 to $90,000 plus super and other employee benefits.
All forms of communication regarding this role should be addressed to Mark Parrent at Aspect Personnel via [email protected] or contact him on 9092 7204.
Alternatively, you can apply online via the link below.
Expected salary: $80000 – 90000 per year
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Job date: Thu, 02 Sep 2021 07:32:05 GMT
For more latest jobs in Australia click here.