Jobs in Australia
Job title: Treasury Manager Work From Home Until End of Feb Hybrid After
Job description: Location: Sydney
Salary: AU$75 – AU$85 per hour + Superannuation
Looking to talk to high performing Treasury Managers who’s immediately available or with max 2/3 weeks notice period for a leading FMCG brand in the market.
Operating globally, you will be looking after Australia and US Treasury operations. You will be a valued partner in carrying out its vision delivering world-class products.
This is a temporary role while they are recruiting for a permanent FTE replacement, so there is a genuine opportunity to raise your hand up and apply for the permanent role for high performers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Cash management, including execution of weekly payment runs
- Foreign Exchange (FX) & Commodity transaction execution
- Financial modelling
- Commercially astute trusted advisor that provides practical strategic commercial advice
- Support the development and delivery of functional Strategy and associated strategic initiatives
- Ensure timely delivery of activities through efficient planning, execution, communication
- Proactively monitor and manage risks, and provide accurate and timely risk management advice
- Development of detailed financial modelling and scenario analysis underpinning treasury strategies
- Drive simplification of systems and processes for continuous improvement
- Engage with key stakeholders e.g. Group Financial Reporting, Tax, Supply Chain, Procurement, Enterprise Services to support business requirements
- Masters or professional qualification/registration (e.g. ASCT/FTA or equivalent) required
- Strong Understanding of financial markets (FX, Commodities, debt), IFRS, and business operations
- Cross border experience (focus on USA, UK, Europe and South East Asia)
- Comfort and resourcefulness in dealing with ambiguity and change
- Integrity – Treasury Management and Bloomberg/Refinitiv System experience ideal
- 10+ years post graduate experience in specialist field
- People leadership (preferred)
- Demonstrated ability in building relationships, networking, business partnering and influencing
- peers and stakeholders at all levels
- Predictive Risk Management exposure identification and development of appropriate debt,
- FX & Commodity risk management strategies
- 3 months contract with a chance for the permanent role for the right profile
- WFH until February, hybrid working afterwards
- $75-85 per day + super, FMCG sector preferred but not essential
- Leading FMCG brand
- Inclusive culture, supportive management
- For immediate start
If this sounds like you, please click apply as the client is keen to conduct interviews on Monday.
Otherswise, would love to know what’s important to you;
NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A VPN APP, PLEASE TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE APPLY HERE LINK BELOW, ELSE THE JOB LINK WILL NOT OPEN.
For more latest jobs in Australia click here.