Jobs in Australia
Job title: Talent Advisor (Financial Services)
Job description: Requisition Number: 2790
Position Title: Talent Advisor
- 12 months max term contract (with view for further extension)
- National role offering flexible working arrangements
- Collaborative, friendly and supportive team
Established RPO for a leading provider of superannuation services
End-to-end internal recruitment function
About the Opportunity
Working as part of a small collaborative team, the Talent Sourcing Specialist is responsible for the day to day recruitment activities including requisition/stakeholder management, sourcing, selection, workforce/resource planning, and onboarding. With a consultative approach and a strong focus on proactive and strategic sourcing, you will be initiating targeted recruitment drives to attract and engage top talent within the financial services sector.
- Talent Acquisition Specialist with min. 2-3 years experience ideally from the financial services industry
- Commercially driven, with strong relationship and stakeholder management
- Strong abilities to proactively identify and engage top talent through innovative initiatives
- Good attention to detail, task oriented and process driven
- Hands on, highly efficient, and adept at managing priorities to deliver on key business outcomes
About the Organisation
A leading provider of superannuation services for current and former Australian Government employees and ADF members. With over 30 years of expertise, they are a trusted and valued partner to helping customers make informed retirement decisions to achieve long-term investment objectives.
The successful applicant will be required to complete pre-employment background checks, and MUST have Rights to Work in Australia.
Click ‘Apply’ to register your interest, or email [email protected] for more details.
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Advisor (Financial Services)
Randstad is a global leader in the HR services industry, with Asia-Pacific operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, China, India, Australia and New Zealand. Our business supports people organisations in realising their true potential, helping find the best permanent and contract talent across industries.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory AU
NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A VPN APP, PLEASE TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE APPLY HERE LINK BELOW, ELSE THE JOB LINK WILL NOT OPEN.
For more latest jobs in Australia click here.