Jobs in Australia
Job title: Senior Project Engineer – Stations Roma Street
Company: CPB Contractors
Job description: CBGU JV brings together partners CPB Contractors, BAM, Ghella and UGL to deliver the Tunnels and Stations package for Brisbane’s Cross River Rail. Cross River Rail is a 10.2 kilometre rail line between Dutton Park and Bowen Hills, including 5.9 kilometres of tunnel under the Brisbane River and CBD. The project also includes construction of four new high-capacity underground stations at Boggo Road, Woolloongabba, Albert Street and Roma Street.
One project team, building career opportunities for you.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, this role sits within a large underground station construction team. You will be responsible for managing the effective coordination of design, procurement, planning and construction of Structures, Finishes Fitout packages including integrated Services to ensure safety, time, cost, quality and environmental objectives are achieved. You will also provide leadership to Project Engineers, Site Engineers, Subcontractors and major suppliers.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the design co-ordination, planning, procurement and delivering to completion of the Structures, Finishes Fitout and integrated Services packages.
- Developing, reviewing and implementing design and construction plans, schedules and relevant H&S documentation to ensure constructability.
- Effectively assigning tasks to your project team members to deliver the required outputs to agreed specifications.
- Monitoring project progress against the programme and budget targets.
- Preparing accurate project reports.
- Management of your team to ensure monthly Safety and Quality outlined targets are achieved.
Minimum requirements for this role include the following:
- A recognised degree in Engineering, or other relevant discipline.
- Previous experience at a Senior Project Engineer level managing major multi-disciplinary trade packages on large scale building or infrastructure projects.
- Leadership ability to provide mentorship to direct reports.
- Demonstrated commercial experience to include planning and reporting on progress, cost and risk.
- Demonstrated personal commitment to health and safety.
At CBGU JV, we are committed to workplace diversity and to providing flexible work opportunities on our project. We support women in construction and Indigenous advancement and participation and we encourage people of all cultural backgrounds to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CBGU JV partners directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.
Location: Brisbane, QLD
Job date: Sat, 04 Sep 2021 07:19:18 GMT
For more latest jobs in Australia click here.