Jobs in Australia
Job title: Envite Bush Regenerator
Job description: Join the passionate team at Workways delivering employment services across Australia!
Envite – a Division of Workways Australia Ltd
- Work with a respected, not-for-profit Environmental Services organisation
- Help your local community by undertaking environmental restoration activities
- Permanent employees can access generous salary packaging options to enhance tax savings and increase income
About the role
Location: Grafton, NSW
Contract: 1 Year contract, with possibility to extend.
As a part of our valued team, you’ll be responsible for undertaking Natural Resource Management (NRM) activities including bush regeneration, weed control, revegetation, site assessments and light construction activities.
Some key tasks
- Undertake ecological restoration activities.
- Assist in the preparation of work records and reports as required.
- Carry out maintenance of tools, equipment and machinery used in the conduct of ground work activities.
- Assist in the preparation of site and risk assessments for all sites on which work activities are to take place.
- Contribute to a constructive and team-based workplace culture, attend employee meetings and undertake professional development.
- Participate in supervision meetings, toolbox meetings and annual performance reviews.
Key skills and experience
The successful applicant will be required to demonstrate the following skills and qualifications and provide answers to the Key Selection Criteria listed below when submitting your application:
- Previous experience in bush regeneration and/or associated fields of work such as horticulture, revegetation and landscaping.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Capacity to work independently with minimal direction.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Knowledge of WHS principles and processes along with their relationship to the position.
What we offer
Workways Australia prides itself on providing a supportive, inclusive and friendly environment to work in. We offer an attractive salary packaging scheme, staff development programs and health & wellbeing initiatives including the Employee Assistance Program.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please attach your current resume and a cover letter that addresses the key Selection Criteria listed above.
Applications close Friday 17th September
Workways Australia Limited ACN 141 659 734.
Please note that the successful applicant will be subject to a satisfactory Police check and WWVC/WWCC/Blue Card (as required per State/Territory) as a pre-condition of employment.
Aboriginal, South Sea and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for this position.
If you have any questions regarding the role please contact .
Workways Australia Ltd respectfully acknowledges the Traditional Owners of Country throughout Victoria, New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory and Queensland, and pays its respect to the ongoing living cultures of Aboriginal peoples
Desired Skills and Experience