Job title: It Support Staff At Dawn Michaels Nursery & Primary School
Job description: Dawn Michaels School provides a joyful learning environment that nurtures children to reach their educational and personal potentials DMS School recognizes that each child is an individual; that all children are creative; that all children need to succeed. Therefore, we respect the individual needs of children; foster a caring and creative environment; and emphasize the social, emotional, physical and intellectual development of each child.
We are recruiting the services of a competent candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Staff
Location: Okota, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage school’s computers and other IT equipment.
- Familiar with some online education platforms.
- Assist teaching and administrative staff members with resolving IT related issues.
- Perform basic arithmetical calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of whole numbers, fractions and decimals) and compute percentages.
- Communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Establish and maintain satisfactory working relationships with other employees, children, and the general public.
- Write legibly.
- Honor confidential information.
- Consistently exhibit high standards of professional conduct.
- Arrive punctually, be prepared for each school day, and maintain regular attendance.
- Type routine correspondence, memoranda, reports, records, bulletins, orders and other office documents from sources such as rough drafts, notes, and oral instructions.
The candidate should be able to:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- Demonstrate competence with software and hardware computers issues.
- Have knowledge of basic programming and networking basic.
- For ease of transit, the candidate must reside in Okota / Isolo / Ijesha or its environs but not further than Oshodi or Ikotun.
- The applicant must NOT be older than 30 years old.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you and God bless you.
Job date: Wed, 04 Aug 2021 05:02:25 GMT