Job title: Marketing Coordinator
Job description: The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the development and execution of business-to-business and consumer marketing campaigns. Each campaign or project must be efficiently executed including timelines, promotional channels and roles. Campaign channels include: display advertising, events, social media, content marketing, sales collateral, online presence, direct mail, email and more. The Marketing Coordinator will also be responsible for campaign reporting, lead distribution and content development for email, blogs, social media posts and other duties related to marketing.
The Marketing Coordinator is also responsible for assisting with new strategic community partner acquisition (sponsorships) and fostering key community relations. The marketing coordinator must communicate clearly within and outside of the organization and provide a unified voice. This position requires a high level of collaboration with other team members including sales, content, marketing and community members.
What you will do:
- Support business-to-business marketing strategy: Assist with development of campaigns to generate business leads for This includes written campaign schedules, project management, event facilitation, direct marketing and promotion via all owned and outside media.
- Consumer marketing strategy and media planning: Help develop and implement campaigns to grow This includes written business plans, campaign and media schedules, project management, event facilitation, direct marketing and promotion via all owned and outside media.
- Project management: Help to monitor activities and progress on current team campaigns. Complete projects on time without compromising quality or efficiency.
- Internal/external communications: Clearly communicate with vendors, clients, coworkers, leadership and community
- Community and public relations: Work with local and statewide organizations to leverage partnerships and solidify
- Corporate branding: Utilize corporate brand standards in conjunction with consistent and creative messaging to develop ongoing
- Social media management: Support Marketing Managers to help execute campaigns on our business-to-business social media channels
- Copy writing: Write advertising
- Creative concepts: Communicate promotional concepts to the Creative Director and Marketing Managers.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Relevant internship, university-level marketing classes or professional experience required.
- 2 years of marketing or customer service experience preferred.
- A creative thinker with ability to gather and report on campaign analytics including Google Analytics.
- Needs to display professional writing, presentation, project management, organizational and communication
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with all levels of management and across departments.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, your work preferences, your skills and your experience, please apply!
NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A VPN APP, PLEASE TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE APPLY HERE LINK BELOW, ELSE THE JOB LINK WILL NOT OPEN.
For more latest Overseas Jobs click here.