Job title: Internal Auditor At A Research And Training Centre
Job description: Our organisation, a Research and Training Centre located in Ibadan, Oyo State is offering exciting opportunities for enthusiastic professionals to join our dynamic team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We are looking for an objective Internal Auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- B.Sc Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies would be an added advantage.
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to the “Human Resources Manager” via: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: The position is suited to individuals that are looking to advance their careers and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
Location: Ibadan, Oyo State
Job date: Sat, 28 Aug 2021 03:53:31 GMT