Job title: Internal Audit & Control Officer Job at RELIABLE STEEL AND PLASTIC IND. LTD
Company: RELIABLE STEEL AND PLASTIC IND. LTD
Job description: Reliable Plastic was incorporated on April 28th, 1998. We have been committed to providing the best quality products to our customers since its inception. Apart from the outstanding service that is provided, consumers are sure to be completely satisfied with the end product. Reliable Plastic promises to use only quality material for your product. Everything is done in-house with the company and therefore is your one-stop shop for product manufacturing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Internal Audit & Control Officer
Job Location: Anambra
- We are looking for an objective Internal Auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes
. * The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and sound judgment.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts, etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality, and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques, and performance standards
- BS Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software, and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules, and regulations
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: copy using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Job date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 04:38:11 GMT