Job title: Insurance Risk and Claims Analyst
Job description: Description
SAIC is driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities to contribute to complex and exciting projects of
strategic importance. We are committed to exceptional talent, career advancement, a flexible work environment, and tangible and intangible benefits that make SAIC a great place to build a career.
Corporate Finance is seeking an Insurance Risk and Claims Analyst with at least 3-5 years of related work experience to assist the Corporate Insurance and Risk Manager with the management and administration of the SAIC’s insurance portfolio. The ideal candidate will possess a working knowledge of one or more lines of corporate insurance and eager to learn other insurance lines to include workers’ compensation, Directors and Officers, professional liability, cyber liability, property, and other types of common corporate policies that may be required. This positions work location is flexible and can be full-time remote or hybrid with travel less than 10%.
We recognize that how we work is as important to our people as what we accomplish. With that in mind, we are committed to a
collaborative, flexible, and innovative work environment.
- Assist with managing the loss sensitive workers’ compensation program
- Liase with TPA to resolve claim disputes
- Cooperate with Shared Service Center (SSC), Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S), Human Resources Partners (HRP) with return-to-work guidance
- Facilitate with filing all regulatory and statutory notices
- Maintain claim litigation report for legal
- Coordinate workers’ compensation benefits with short-term disability (STD) department
- Assist with reporting all other claims, lawsuits, incident, accidents, notices for general liability, automobile liability, allrisk property, transit, professional, cyber, etc.
- Corporate Risk/Insurance Programs
- Assist with the renewal of corporate insurance programs by compiling underwriting exposure information for insurance policy placements, completing applications, and attending meetings with brokers and underwriter
- Support in the analysis of underwriting information for accuracy and identify YoY variances
- Contribute to the review of each insurance policy for accuracy with agreed upon terms
- Facilitate claims filing, tracking, documentation, and timely resolution
- Assist with the placement and renewal of all bonds including associated invoices
- Manage logistics related to insurance renewal meetings
- Track receipt of and maintain organization of all insurance policies, binders, certificates of insurance and othe documentation
- Maintain and organize corporate insurance shared drive, emails, and any other shared sites/dashboards
- Assist with preparing and managing the insurance budget
- Assist and prepare all travel document requirements for Spain
- Maintain OCONUS travel list to allocate insurance cost
- Assist with training on emerging risks
- Certificates of Insurance/ Proof of Insurance
- Monitor certificates of insurance, request expired certificates from 3rd parties and ensure compliance with contractual terms
- Work with broker team to accurately issue certificates of insurance to 3rd parties
- Coordinate and issue renewal ID cards at each renewal (4 Fleet Program)
- Assist contracts, subcontracts and facilities to review certificate of
- Bachelor’s Degree Required with concentration in Business, Finance, Insurance, preferred
- 3+ years of experience with an insurance risk management department, Government contracts or procurement, treasury, insurance brokerage firm, insurance company, or related department or company
- Desire to further their knowledge and experience in Risk Management, Insurance, and Contractual Risk Transfer
- Insurance professional designation(s) (e.g. CPCU, ARM) a plus
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Ability to effectively coordinate with internal and external parties
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and successfully meet deadlines
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal skills
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC’s vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC’s vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $65,001 – $75,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation’s technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers’ missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an fostering a respectful work culture based on that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit .
Expected salary: $65001 – 75000 per year
NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A VPN APP, PLEASE TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE APPLY HERE LINK BELOW, ELSE THE JOB LINK WILL NOT OPEN.
For more latest Overseas Jobs click here.