Job title: Insurance Confirmation Associate, Remote
Job description: BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a full time Insurance Confirmation Associate in our Insurance Confirmation Home Health office, located in Parsippany, NJ. This is a remote opportunity.
Preferred location: West Coast | Hours: 7:30 PST/8:30 MST – 4:00 PST/5:00 MST
- Verifying home health care benefits for new home health and hospice clients
- Contacting insurance companies via phone and internet to obtain benefit & billing information timely
- Documenting benefits and communicating coverage info to internal service offices
- Assisting service offices with all benefits related correspondence
- Work with various departments to coordinate coverage, authorization, and contract status
- Able to work 10:30am – 7:30pm EST.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 1 year of benefit experience
- Superb customer service and telephone skills
- Strong follow up skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- “All hands on deck” attitude
- Eager to learn
- Overall professional demeanor and presentation
- Strong PC skills
- Alignment with our core values of compassion, excellence, and reliability
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Base Salary: $40,000/year-$43,000/year depending on qualifications
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits,
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.
In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company’s unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA’s mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.
BAYADA is committed to creating a culture and environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) where all employees can thrive and all clients can receive high-quality, personalized care with a sense of well-being, dignity, and trust.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
Expected salary: $40000 – 43000 per year
NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A VPN APP, PLEASE TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE APPLY HERE LINK BELOW, ELSE THE JOB LINK WILL NOT OPEN.
For more latest Overseas Jobs click here.