Job title: Implementation Payroll Consultant (Workday) – Virtual
Company: Alight Solutions
Job description: Our story
At Alight, we believe a company’s success starts with its people. It’s why we’re so driven to connect passion with purpose. Our team’s expertise in human insights and cloud technology, allows companies and employees around the world to transform and thrive.
With a competitive total rewards package, continuing education and training, and tremendous potential with a growing global organization, Alight is the perfect place to put your passion to work.
Join our team. Because transformation takes a workforce. Learn more at .
The Payroll Implementation Consultant is accountable for Payroll operational leadership, project implementation management, and client relationship management. This role is also responsible for providing functional leadership and guidance on Alight best practices. Implementation responsibilities will be for a single domain (Payroll) within a broad HR BPO implementation. Overall responsibilities span people, project management, processes and technology in order to successfully deliver the Payroll domain implementation plan and services for live date.
Your impact as a Workday Implementations Payroll Consultant
- Provides input to planning of work activities related to the Payroll domain within the overall implementation
- Manages execution of project plan and deliverables for the Payroll domain
- Provides input to requirements calendar
- Accountable for the completion of Process Requirements Documents (PRD’s)
- Plans, schedules, and leads preparation for process requirements sessions
- Lead facilitator for PRD discussions with assistance from Workday implementation partner and team Business Analysts (BA’s)
- Accountable for the development/completion of Internal Acceptance User Acceptance Testing (IAT/UAT) test scenarios and scripts (supported by the Implementation Test Lead)
- Accountable for the development/completion of SOP’s/Process Flows, including integrated process flows cross domain as needed
- Owns staffing management of team, including training plans and onboarding of all team members
- Owns and runs domain aligned status update meetings internally and with client ( as applicable)
- Primary escalation point between Operations and IT/PMO on risks/issues/solution needs
- Coordinates team members, drives action items to resolution, ensures updates to change log for domain occur, participates in issue/solution log discussions
- Prepares for and participates in Workday training
- Ensures ongoing delivery colleagues have been hired according to the deal model, on-boarded and operations infrastructure is established for live date
- Plans, coordinates, and supports the integration of India colleagues into the overall implementation project (as applicable)
- Consult/collaborate with internal/external stakeholders to ensure alignment on priorities and ensure adoption of service delivery model
- Escalates, assess, and/or mitigates (when required) risk/opportunities, including contract compliance, performance/delivery, adherence to Best Practices, standardized procedures & documentation, budget deviations.
You bring knowledge and expertise
- HRMS/Payroll implementation experience required (ADP, PeopleSoft, SAP, etc.)
- Workday ERP Implementation experience
- 5-7+ years professional experience in consulting or operational environment
- 5+ years people management experience, especially at a leveraged-contributor level desired
- Familiar with Project Management processes
- Ability to work under tight deadlines managing multiple tasks
- Ability to understand and analyze the impact of changing priorities and balance resources appropriately
- Deep HRMS/Payroll functional and operational knowledge required
- Proven ability in partnering with business leadership in the creation and achievement of communication strategies and the ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management and influence multiple stakeholder groups
- Proven ability to work effectively with business sponsors to gain necessary resources and support in a highly matrixed organizational structure
- Client consulting and coaching experience using highly developed interpersonal, influence, and relationship skills
- Experience in leveraging a Systems Development Life Cycle framework to project work
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- CPP or CPA
- Undergraduate Degree (BA, BBA, BS in Business), or equivalent degree or work experience required
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Alight believes diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. And we’re committed to enabling an inclusive culture of belonging that engages all colleagues and grows the diversity of our talent to proudly represent the clients and communities we serve.
As an affirmative action employer, we adhere to the principles of equal employment opportunity in the workplace as defined in our diversity policy statement.
Diversity Policy Statement
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities and sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
Authorization to work in the United States
Applicants for employment in the United States must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Alight.
Note, this job description does not restrict management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act Statement. Please note, offers are being determined on an individual basis. Alight takes into consideration the candidate’s experience, education, certification/credentials, market data and internal equity. The estimated minimum salary for this role is $69,100.00/year (full-time). In addition to the base salary, this position may be bonus eligible. For specific benefit details, please visit this URL: https://bit.ly/Alight-Benefits
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units. Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Expected salary: $69100 per year
NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A VPN APP, PLEASE TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE APPLY HERE LINK BELOW, ELSE THE JOB LINK WILL NOT OPEN.
For more latest Overseas Jobs click here.