Job title: Hybrid Mobile App Developer Job at Standard Bearers School (SBS)
Company: Standard Bearers School (SBS)
Job description: Standard Bearers School (SBS) – Our Organization is a software development firm in Lagos-Nigeria with over 18years of delivering top-notch customized business solutions to leading businesses in the Financial, Insurance, and Healthcare Industry amongst others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Hybrid Mobile App Developer
Job Location: Obanikoro, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a Hybrid Mobile App Developer to create, maintain, and implement the source code to develop mobile apps and mobile platform programs that meet the needs and requirements of our business using computer programming languages
- Support the entire application lifecycle (Concept, Design, Test, Release, and Support);
- Liaise with major stakeholders to plan new features;
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards;
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code;
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions;
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions;
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance;
- Design interfaces to improve user experience;
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications, and protocols;
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or related field.
- Relevant training & certifications;
- 2 – 4 years of experience in Fin-tech.
- Proven work experience as a HybridMobile developer;
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store or the Android market;
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
- Familiarity with the latest design principles.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to perform in a team environment;
N150,000 – N250,000 / month.
Expected salary: 150000 – 250000 per month
Location: Lagos, Lagos State
Job date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 00:01:31 GMT