Job title: HR Analyst Job at HR Aid Consults
Company: HR Aid Consults
Job description: At HR Aid we provide consulting services in the area of Human Resource Management. Our focus is in helping our clients hire, engage and retain the best talent. We offer professional services in Talent Recruitment and Selection, HR Policy Development, Compensation & Benefits Structure Development, Performance Management and HR Advisory.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: HR Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
- The Human Resource Analyst will be responsible for understanding the relationship between people and processes and providing insight on the best ways to efficiently manage human talent to ensure maximum productivity
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct assessments and interviews when required
- Work with Lead Consultant and client to carefully source and place qualified candidates
- Design and manage employee surveys and exit interviews
- Analyze competitors’ practices and make recommendations to management
- Conduct reference checks for new employees when required
- Onboard new employees when required
- Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies)
- Ensures compliance with internal policies, company standards, and best practices
- Conduct performance appraisals for client organizations
- Conduct staff audit, job audits, and pulse of the organization reviews for clients
- Analyze and prepare the result of appraisals and communicate to clients
- Consult with internal customers regarding various transactions; troubleshoots HR-related issues and identifies client’s business needs.
- Prepare and submit reports on general HR activity
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews when required
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices
- Develop workflow policies and manuals for clients
- Prepare all HR related documentation including job descriptions, offer letters, etc
- Work with the Lead Consultant to brainstorm and prepare business reports when required
- Make recommendations to leadership on improvements in benefits to attract and retain a quality workforce
- Develop assessments for potential and current employees and update employment records
- Provide day-to-day advice, interpretation, and support to client departments regarding the application of human resources policies, guidelines, procedures, and best practices.
- Manage Client’s HR database
- Oversee administrative policies within client’s organization and the office; recommending changes as appropriate
- Process PAYEE monthly
- Work with team to develop training materials when required
- Provide general support to clients when required
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- B.Sc or HND Human Resources, Business Administration, Industrial Psychology, or related field required
- At least 2 years of experience in related areas such as job classification and compensation, recruitment, selection, training, employee benefits, and/or equal opportunity compliance preferred
- CIPM certification is a plus
- Candidates should preferably live along the Lekki-Ajah axis.
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge and understanding of Business Policies and Procedures
- Strong interpersonal skills and effectively communicating with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community
- Thorough understanding of local, state, and federal laws involving employment, HR, and HR policies
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS, payroll, and similar employee management software.
- Familiarity with HR operations including hiring, payroll, and employee benefits
- Ability to create detailed spreadsheets, charts, and presentations
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Excellent organization, planning, and coordination skills
- Good intuitive, negotiating, and analytical skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft office tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence.
N100,000 – N120,00 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Location: Lekki, Lagos State
Job date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 03:52:38 GMT