Job title: Head, Methods
Job description: The job holder will evaluate the reliability of systems and specialized equipment to ensure effective and efficient execution; Oversee the mechanical and electrical inspection of plant equipment.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Management level
- Experience Length: 15 years
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and oversee the implementation of the MIPS schedule.
- Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information.
- Estimate production costs, cost-saving methods, and the effects of product design changes on expenditures for management review, action, and control.
- Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency.
- Continuously monitor the reliability of machines and processes and make recommendations as to replacing, modifying, or repairing them.
- Proffer advice and confer Drawing & Documentation to give reliable findings and recommendations.
- Review engineering specifications and drawings, proposing design modifications to improve reliability within cost and other performance requirements.
- Confer with clients, vendors, staff, and management personnel regarding purchases, product and production specifications, manufacturing capabilities, or project status.
- Evaluate the failure rates and maintenance costs of equipment and processes.
- Make suggestions and implement plans to reduce equipment failure and decrease maintenance costs
- Provide input in defining asset maintenance and risk management plans.
- Define the criteria for equipment evaluation, testing, inspection, and the distribution of various maintenance tasks
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head, Maintenance (Plant).
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Engineering.
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Working knowledge of cement manufacturing industry
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on project management experience
- Working knowledge of engineering economics including cost/benefit analysis
- Ability to think strategically and holistically and to appreciate the systemic impact of various policies, issues, and solutions
- Good and holistic understanding of the business operations, inter-relationships, and dependencies
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good problem analysis and solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Location: Obajana, Kogi, Nigeria.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Location: Obajana, Kogi State
Job date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 03:00:47 GMT