Job title: Graduate Finance Intern At Lumos Nigeria
Job description: At Lumos we find it important to develop our staff to be amongst the best people working in the Nigeriasolar tech eco-system. So, if you fit the job description, we offer you a place to become an outstanding finance professional.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Intern
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
As a Finance Intern, a typical day might include the following:
- Ensure the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Maintain and balance subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Review and ensure Withholding Tax (WHT) are deducted correctly from Vendor Invoices and subsequently remitted promptly to the respective tax authority (FIRS and LIRS) accordingly.
- Review and ensure daily and end of month posting of all payment vouchers and Journals before impacting into general ledger.
- Assist with financial modeling
- Provide general accounting support
- Help with accounts receivable management
- Present data-driven recommendations to the finance team
- Carry out all other duties as delegated.
You’d be a Good Fit if You Have
- A B.Sc Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant other field
- Experience as a Financial Accountant or similar role will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software.
- ICAN and ACCA certifications to give you an added advantage.
- In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations
- Excellent math skills with an attention to detail
- Time-management abilities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Job date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 07:07:38 GMT