Job title: Request for Application: EHN-RFA-CSO partners
Job description: RFA Reference: EHN – RFA – CSO partners
Amendment Number: 001
Amendment Issue Date: February 10, 2022 Application Submission Due Date: February 18, 2022
Subject: Request for Applications – Amendment 001
Reference: EHN – RFA – CSO partners
This is an amendment #001 for the Request for Applications to support the roll out of the MNCH//Fistula/FGMC prevention and response interventions under USAID MOMENTUM Safe Surgery in Family Planning and Obstetrics project in Nigeria.
The purpose of this Amendment (#001) is to:
Make Changes to the RFA as follows:
1) Section C – Project Geographies DELETE in its entirety and insert the following:
The project will be implemented in these Specific Local Government Councils/Areas:
- FCT – Kwali, Abaji, and Bwari
- Ebonyi – Ohaozara, Afikpo South, and Afikpo North,
- Bauchi – Gamawa, Ningi, Katagum, Darazo, and Alkaleri
- Sokoto – Gwadabawa, Gada, Tambuwal, Bodinga, Goronyo, Sokoto North, and Binji
- Kebbi – Argungu, Bagudo, Zuru, Birnin Kebbi, Jega, and Maiyama
2) Section H – Estimated duration of contract: DELETE in its entirety and insert the following 12 months
Applications are due on 18th February 2022, 5pm local time Abuja, Nigeria
Applications should be submitted via email to [email protected]
ALL OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE RFA REMAIN UNCHANGED AND IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A VPN APP, PLEASE TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE APPLY HERE LINK BELOW, ELSE THE JOB LINK WILL NOT OPEN.
For more latest Government Jobs click here.