Job title: Dreams Skills Placement Agency Recent Job Recruitment
Job description: Dreams Skills Placement Agency – Our client, a Logistics and Transport company located in Lagos, is recruiting suitable candidate to fill the role below:
Job Title: Human Resources / Admin Manager (Female)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop, review, and improve policies, systems, and procedures, and generally ensuring the office operate smoothly and efficiently.
- Review and maintain HR policies, processes and procedures, enforcing compliance with policy and ensuring the update and initiation of new policies, processes and procedures in line with best practices and in support of the Organizational strategy and direction.
- Plan and implement the end-to-end employee recruitment and selection process in line with the laid down company policies and procedures
- Review and update Organizational charts for the company as at when due
- Manage staff disciplinary and grievance issues in line with policy and advise management accordingly
- Participate in leading and managing organizational change initiatives, with a focus on the people side of change management.
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining HR/Admin Annual Budget
- Providing guidance and direction to management team and employees on Human resource relation issues such as employment standards and legislation such as workers compensation, labour standards and Fair Practice Act, while ensuring compliance of the company with all government employment policies and laws;
- Ensuring efficient provision of office services, upkeep of office and equipment and supply of office supplies, as well as the general day to day office administration.
- Assist in developing and enforcing budgets, delegating tasks and tracking progress on projects, and planning and organizing a calendar of events, which may include training sessions, interviews, new hire orientations, and policy or procedure updates.
- Ensuring to attract and retain top talent and streamlining office operations to maximize quality and efficiency while reducing costs.
- Minimum of 7 years in a Similar role
- Strong communication, time and resource management, and planning skills.
- Must be knowledgeable about applicable local employee and labour laws.
- Highly organized with a proactive attitude.
- Very good planning, analytical and decision-making skills
- Tactful and discrete when dealing with people and confidential information.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 19th November, 2021.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A VPN APP, PLEASE TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE APPLY HERE LINK BELOW, ELSE THE JOB LINK WILL NOT OPEN.
For more latest Government Jobs click here.