Job title: Coffee Barista At Eric Kayser
Job description: Eric Kayser is a fast-growing Hospitality Company with branches in Victoria Island and Ikoyi, Lagos State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Coffee Barista
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an ambitious, hardworking, skilled and professional Coffee Barista to make and serve beverages, such as coffee and tea.
- The Barista will be responsible for packaging coffee blends, explain menu items to customers, clean, and attempt to ensure that customers are comfortable and satisfied.
- In this position, the Barista uplifts the dining experience for customers.
- We are looking for someone who will have the patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role.
- Preparing and serving hot and cold drinks such as coffee and tea blend; artisan and specialty beverages that meet quality standards.
- Highlighting the differences between items, and educating customers about brewing methods
- Cleaning and sanitizing work areas, utensils and equipment
- Respond to orders, questions, concerns, and complaints in a polite and efficient manner
- Serve customers quickly and efficiently
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all the menu offerings
- Taking inventory and replenishing items in display cases, at tables, or behind the counter.
- Working as part of a fun, high-energy team.
- Describing menu items and suggesting products to customers
- Adhering to all food safety regulations and quality controls.
- Provide outstanding customer service to guests.
- Diploma / HND in any field of study.
- Minimum of 2 years experience obtained in a well-structured and reputable organization.
Skills / Abilities:
- Exceptional listening and communication skills.
- Ability to walk, bend, and stand for extended periods.
- Availability to work around peak hours, including nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
- A polite and engaging personality.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and service excellence.
- Willingness to work as part of a high-energy, efficient team in a fast-paced environment.
- Customer service skills and knowledge
- High level of attention-to-detail
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Basic mathematical skills
- Good level of literacy and numeracy
- Enthusiasm to develop your skills and knowledge
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas and processes
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work
- Team player qualities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in Word document or PDF format to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Job date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 07:20:55 GMT
For more latest Government Jobs click here.