Job title: Gastroenterology Inflammatory Bowel Disease Fellow
Company: Government of South Australia
Job description: Department for Health and Wellbeing
Job reference: 767246
Location: 5011 – WOODVILLE SOUTH
Job status: Long Term Contract
Eligibility: Open to Everyone
- Central Adelaide Local Health Network – The Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Woodville South
- Total Indicative Remuneration MDP-2 $97,548/$158,330 p.a.
- Temporary up to 12 months and part-time working 13.3 hours per week
- Engage in clinical practice as determined by the Director & Senior Consultant Staff.
- Ensure high standard of clinical practice of Resident Medical Officers in the Department/Unit.
- Contribute to and coordinate on a day-to-day basis the inpatient consultation service in specialty Gastroenterology and Hepatology and Inflammatory Bowel Disease Service.
- Contribute to the function of the Inflammatory Bowel Disease Clinical Trials Service
- Contribute to primary research conducted within the Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
MBBS or equivalent degree able to be registered with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Authority (AHPRA)
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check and compliant Immunisation screening.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply. Job ref: 767246
The Indicative Total Remuneration is inclusive of Award salary, superannuation and other monetary benefits
Dr Rob Bryant
Phone number: 0448 447 795
Application Closing Date
11.55pm Friday 3 September 2021
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Location: Woodville South, SA
Job date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 04:26:39 GMT