Jobs in Nigeria
Job title: Front Desk Officer Job at a reputable company
Job description: A big Logistics company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Front Desk Officer
Job Locations: Anambra, Asaba – Delta and Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g
. pens, forms and brochures) * Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc with 1-2 years of experience as a Front Desk Manager or in a similar role
- Experience with large complex organization preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude.
N80,000 – N100,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: using the Job position and present location e.g “Front Desk Manager / Asaba” as the subject of the mail.
NOTE: IF YOU ARE USING A VPN APP, PLEASE TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE APPLY HERE LINK BELOW, ELSE THE JOB LINK WILL NOT OPEN.
For more latest jobs in Nigeria click here.