Job title: Forwarder Finance Officer
Company: eRecruiter Nigeria
Job description: Job Description:
On behalf of our client who is a Global Logistics Company and are recently setting up their Nigerian Branch, we are sourcing for a Forwarder Finance Officer in Lagos State who is a driven, motivated individual with a can-do attitude, able to grow a project and team from start to finish.
- Responsible for cost accounting, and the company’s current assets turnover rate monitoring, analysis, advice and suggestions;
- Responsible for budget implementation tracking and audit of budget and actual variances in expenditure to ensure effective budget implementation;
- Timely preparation of all types of financial and accounting statements and reporting to relevant personnel;
- Docking Headquarters finance.
- Be familiar with the operations and costs of freight forwarders and be proficient in financial process management and risk control of freight forwarders;
- Familiar with cash management and bank clearing, and financial software operations;
- Familiarity with international and domestic accounting standards.
- Strong and reliable guarantees are required.
- Check the amount according to the bill, check the bill and notify the other party of the financial affairs, arrange payment and cancel the account.
- Check receipt of the guarantee, then arrange for delivery, register and review the contents of the guarantee.
- Monthly responsible for accounting vouchers binding book preservation.
- Proficient in financial operation process.
- Know a lot about the operation of international logistics forwarder industry
- Have good language expression and coordination ability.
- Have good professional integrity and team work spirit, strong communication, understanding and analysis skills.
- Good learning ability, meticulous work, independent working ability and financial analysis ability.
- Familiar with relevant financial and tax regulations, skilled use of Excel, management system
- College degree or above in finance, accounting, economics and other related majors, with accounting qualifications;
- 3 years or above working experience in international freight forwarding accounting or settlement position, understand the nature of freight forwarding accounting and settlement work, familiar with freight forwarding business processes
- Good English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills;
Location: Lagos, Lagos State
Job date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 05:20:57 GMT