Job title: Foreman – Civil
Company: EOS OUTSOURCING LIMITED
Job description: Company description EOS Outsourcing Limited is part of the international EOS Corporation Group, which provides services to the Oil and Gas Industry. We have…
Job Ad & Profile Description
Position : Foreman – Civil
Location: Bonny Island (Not Limited to)
Employment Type: Contract or Full Time
The civil foreman job description usually consists of the following tasks, duties, and responsibilities:
- Overseeing the coordination of construction works and ensuring that they are in accordance with priorities and plans
- Producing schedules and monitoring the attendance of crew
- Inspecting construction sites frequently and ensuring that manpower and resources are adequate
- Supervising the use of machinery and equipment
- Tracking expenditure and ensuring that it stays within budget
- Identifying and resolving problems that may arise during construction processes
- Guaranteeing and implementing safety precautions while also ensuring that quality standards are met
- Reporting the progress of construction projects to managers, supervisors, engineers, and other relevant personnel.
Knowledge and Abilities
- Profound knowledge of the construction industry which enables you to be comfortable with the utilization of construction tools; the ability to read blueprints, and the mastery of safety and governmental rules
- Excellent leadership skills, since a team of workers, contractors, and subcontractors look to you for guidance
- Physical fitness and stamina, since the job requires him/her to spend a lot of time on his/her feet moving around the construction site and carrying items when required
- Good planning and organizational skills that enable a civil foreman to figure out the number of workers needed for a project, how to organize time, and the most effective way to get things done
- Excellent multitasking skills, since a civil foreman gets demands from several directions and he/she must prioritize what to give his/her attention to.
Required profile for job ad : Foreman – Civil
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent.
- Minimum of about 3 to 7 years relevant experience in the energy industry.
- Knowledge of Civil works phases; Reconnaissance, Feasibility, Preconstruction engineering and design (PED), Construction, and Operation, Maintenance, Repair, Replacement, and Rehabilitation (OMRR&R).
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
- Professional certifications will be an added advantage
Job criteria for job ad : Foreman – Civil Job category :
Engineering, development studies
Employment type :
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Job date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 22:44:37 GMT