Job title: Fluids & Cement Supervisor At Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Job description: Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fluids & Cement Supervisor
Job Type Contracts
- Ensure the follow-up of the fluids related operations which include drilling fluids engineering and products, cementing, waste management (rig site cuttings treatment, bulk cuttings transfer and onshore cuttings treatment and disposal).
- Interface with the rig Contractor’s personnel and ensure Equipment and Services meet operational needs
- Ensure the execution of services in line with Regulatory guidelines in Nigeria
- Ensure contractors respect COMPANY’s referential standards and COMPANY RULES are adhered to.
- Ensure rig-site reports are correct and prepared in a timely manner
- Support COMPANY’s Representative as the main contact for all fluid-related operations at the rigsite
- Follow up the execution of fluids, cement, solids control and waste management services at the rig-site
- Supervise all critical rig-site fluid-related operations, like cementing, mud displacements, completions, specialized testing procedures and the like.
- Ensure strict adherence of the rig-site Contractor representatives to the programmes/jobs required
- Interface between the Onshore Fluids Superintendent and Contractor representatives
- Ensure correct and timely completion of each phase of work, post job reports
- Ensure rig-site execution of service quality improvement plans by rig-site Contractor representatives
- Participate in optimizing the activities of service Contractors and evaluating their performance
- Be aware of the relevant Environmental and Regulatory guidelines regulated by the DPR (as summarized in the EGASPIN) and FMENV.
- Anticipate operational needs, with rig-site Contractor Engineers and place orders through Onshore Fluids Superintendent.
- Be involved in setting up operational structures and execution at the rig-site
- Ensure that service delivery meets with good Quality, Health, Safety and Environment practices
- Collaborate with Onshore Fluids Superintendent for effective logistics coordination in respect of supply boats, quantity of products and the like.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Chemicals Engineering or equivalents.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of handling Fluids and Cement activities.
- Fostering Teamwork, communication, analytical thinking, problem solving, decision making, achieving results, planning and organizing work.
- Extensive knowledge of offshore drilling/completion operation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Job date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 05:47:20 GMT