Job title: Financial Accountant At Ruff ‘n’ Tumble
Job description: Ruff n Tumble is Nigeria’s Leading Clothing Brand for Cool teens and Kids with an international appeal. At Ruff n Tumble, we design, produce and retail clothing for boys and girls from new born to sixteen -year olds (0-16 yrs). Our style is trending with pieces that allow the young dynamic Nigerian to express their personal style. We have evolved over the years as the favourite brand for children’s clothing in Nigeria as well as the leader in our niche market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
- Responsible for ensuring that posting and record of accounting transactions are done based on agreed completion cycle time for both stores, support and production operations.
- Ledger review to ensure accuracy and integrity of all transactions.
- Responsible for the Management of company tax and all tax schedules.
- Ensure that all statutory financial reporting and compliance with all current direct and indirect tax legislation are adhered to.
- Responsible for working with tax consultants in ensuring proper tax record system and filling compliance.
- Fixed asset management.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statement and review of same.
- Daily Treasury report
- Maintenance of store rent schedule.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc. Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- ACA, ACCA is an added advantage
- Excellent Financial Reporting Standards
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations
- Strong analytical Skill
- Highly organized and meticulous
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Good use of accounting software packages.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using the Position as the subject of the email.
Job date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 00:39:18 GMT