Job title: Erp Functional Consultant At Netcom Africa Limited
Job description: Netcom has been Nigeria’s leading Internet Service Provider since 2004, staying ahead of the competition with cutting edge platforms in VSAT, WIMAX, Radio, and Fiber technology. Now, a pioneer in Business Transformation Solutions, we empower organizations to lead their market space by keeping pace with the rapid changes in IT innovations, ensuring relevance to specific business initiatives required to maximize revenue generation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ERP Functional Consultant
- The ERP Functional Consultant’s role is to ensure successful implementations of ERPs. The job owner will demonstrate extensive knowledge of IT system integration and the ability to document ERP processes. The job owner will be someone whose technical expertise results in optimized business processes, services, and human resource management.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Determining ERP needs via consultation, business process analysis, and observations.
- Evaluating existing IT infrastructure and recommending system improvements.
- Developing and configuring customized ERP solutions.
- Writing programs and scripts to design user-friendly interfaces and optimized functionalities.
- Deploying ERP solutions and ensuring seamless system integration.
- Running diagnostic tests and resolving issues to enhance performance.
- Providing ERP end-user training and technical support.
- Documenting ERP processes and preparing deployment progress updates.
- Complying with industry regulations.
- Keeping informed of the latest ERP developments, upgrades, and offerings
- Assist ERP lead in all activities with respect to application development, management operations and support
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to identify automation opportunities and gather requirements to analyze, understand, and document business processes in detail for assessing automation feasibility.
- Participate in various types of interviews, meetings or workshops to design, document and configure automation solutions
- Work with functional leaders to help develop business case for additional software development and/or acquisition
- Provide assistance to customer during integration testing
- Documenting functional and non-functional business requirement specification, user stories, use cases as well design of workflows. This entailed layout and format are easily shared with and understood by stakeholders whilst keeping documentation up to date
- Prepare audit programs, work papers detailing audit procedures, process diagrams, and ensure adequate audit evidence in accordance with departmental and professional standards
- Facilitate process / platform workshops to identify risks, design appropriate controls, implement control monitoring activities including performing testing services
- Develop appropriate materials to train and communicate IT controls framework to stakeholders
- Facilitate and participate with IT teams, workshops, and other sources of requirement’s information to plan the control environment
- Prepare project scope to assist with the pricing analysis for clients
- Communicate audit findings and opportunities for improvement to management
Internal Process Analysis:
- Create process documentation/workflows, knowledge articles and self-service guidance for IT Services
- Assist in maintaining, supporting and upgrading existing IT systems and applications
- Supporting business automation projects during the User Acceptance Test and rollout phases.
- Plan and perform Information Technology audits to assess process effectiveness and control design for information systems in order to make meaningful contributions to drive results in the organization
- Create an array of Standard Reporting Templates for Systems Operations
- Development of business process workflows for existing and new business intelligence and collaboration solutions
- Work closely with key Subject Matter Experts to develop Policies that aim to improve business processes and support change management
- Learning management system and training
- Bring inconsistencies and problems to the attention of management
- Maintain a complete understanding of and adheres to all IT policies and processes
- Perform continuously to improve system capabilities and business processes
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar preferred.
- At least 3 years’ experience as an ERP consultant in a similar industry.
- Demonstrate out of the box thinking when confronted with new ideas or change.
- Ability to work with IT staff, managers, and business representatives, both internal and external Broad understanding of business and IT functions and processes.
Essential Skills / Knowledge:
- Specialization in business administration or a related field will be advantageous.
- ERP certification, such as D365 ERP Business Process Integration (SAP or Oracle is an added advantage).
- Extensive knowledge of business processes, ERP development tools, and coding languages.
- Exceptional interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Superb problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with functional leaders and team members to discover, document, design and implement business processes in an ERP application platform.
- Strong skills in Process Mapping and Business Process Reengineering.
- Experience facilitating workshops and focus groups.
- Strong business / client engagement skills.
- Experience developing instructional and procedural documentation and presentation.
- Administrative and Analytical/Numerate skills.
- Good geographical knowledge.
Desirable Skills / Knowledge:
- Dynamics 365 Training (Back and Front end).
- Odoo Training (Back and Front end).
- Lean / Six Sigma Certification.
- Power Bi.
- IT Audit Training Courses with a focus on IT Governance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Job date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 04:05:55 GMT